MILFs you would do.

Country singer Cam

Cam11.jpg

Cam-and-Husband-793x526.jpg

dfrns4g7xgvtt74.jpg

download.jpg

And here she is up the duff

image (1).jpg

This seems like a suitably target rich environment for arrsers.

View attachment 581883
"All women gave birth aged 18 or younger - resulting in this super-sized happy family - and live in or around the Capital."

I used to live in a fishing town way up on the Moray coast, my missus had a mate up there who was one of four sisters (must have been the high fish diet...). When the memsahib was in having our first kid, the second younger sister (then aged 14) was also having a kid, and when the missus was in having our second a couple of years later the youngest sister (at that point around 12/13) was also in the same ward having her kid.

Up there the scheme of choice was get pregnant young, have the kid and get the council to give them a house with furnishings.

Issi

LE
"All women gave birth aged 18 or younger - resulting in this super-sized happy family - and live in or around the Capital."

I used to live in a fishing town way up on the Moray coast, my missus had a mate up there who was one of four sisters (must have been the high fish diet...). When the memsahib was in having our first kid, the second younger sister (then aged 14) was also having a kid, and when the missus was in having our second a couple of years later the youngest sister (at that point around 12/13) was also in the same ward having her kid.

Up there the scheme of choice was get pregnant young, have the kid and get the council to give them a house with furnishings.

There was a 28 yr old Gran on the local radio recently.

This was in Swansea mind, so credit due for being somewhat frigid.