MILFs you would do.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Mate of mine used to work for the BBC doing outside broadcasts. He says that Louise is very nice to work with as well as being fit as a butcher's dog.

In contrast to Naga Munchetty who he hates with a vengeance.

Mate of mine used to work for the BBC doing outside broadcasts. He says that Louise is very nice to work with as well as being fit as a butcher's dog.

Clearly a racist. I can think of no other explanation ....

Saw her commentating for the Triathlon meeting last weekend, and remembered she is an experienced triathlete herself. So yes, fit would be an apt word.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
No, Munchkin is incompetent.

One story is that she turned up for an OB at a farm wearing an expensive dress and high heels with no jeans or wellies. Evidently she is also often badly prepared for news stories and is known to kick off at the production crew if she doesn't get her own way.

As I've mentioned elsewhere his opinion of Munchkin is that she's an overpaid and incompetent clothes horse.

Unless his mate was a person of colour, in which case he would be clearly an Uncle Tom following the white mans ways....

Unless his mate was a person of colour, in which case he would be clearly an Uncle Tom following the white mans ways....
Would that be the 'white mans ways...' who rocked up on the shores of that continent, and not going any further, took some non honkies from said continent further afield helped by other non honkies? Who was the most guilty? I don't hear any voices raised against the non honkies who helped the honkies. I wonder why? Not thinking properly? Surely not?

NSP

LE
I guess you like women with no tits? I reckon she'll have had some reconstructive surgery (plastic surgery)

Had implants put in as the glands came out I reckon, since she was still sporting the massive rack and deep cleavage when she appeared before the press cameras to talk about it after the op.

It's a toss up between these two for me.
download (7).jpeg
download (8).jpeg

But if probably come down on the side of Suzzanna's bigger knockers.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer