MILFs you would do.

The most difficult bit is shagging MILFs when then daughter is next door, it's not easy being quiet (allegedly)
1615189308992.png
You need to take a page out of this coves book... ;)

Ah yes, Alan of the "Sportsmans Double."

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm not saying that's what drew my eye when she was on the TV yesterday, but there were two things appealed to me straight off!

Plus she knocked out her first sprog aged 17, so she must be a proper dirty scutter!
And that's a bad thing?

One thing that I've never done, the sportman's double :oops:
Ah yes, when you've spent the evening wining and dining the filthy 50 year old MILF that you've had your eye on for weeks. She invites you back to hers and just before she opens the front door she whispers in your ear "Fancy a sportsman's double, lover boy"

She takes you into the drawing room and then shouts up the staircase "Mum, are you awake ?"

sidsnot

War Hero
Ah yes, when you've spent the evening wining and dining the filthy 50 year old MILF that you've had your eye on for weeks. She invites you back to hers and just before she opens the front door she whispers in your ear "Fancy a sportsman's double, lover boy"

She takes you into the drawing room and then shouts up the staircase "Mum, are you awake ?"

Good job it isn’t the triple on offer then....you too Grandma. Yes you may need your Zimmer frame but leave your teeth by the bed

mad_collie

War Hero

She takes you into the drawing room and then shouts up the staircase "Son, are you awake ?"
A funnier version of events.

Not unlike the YouTube “diy” videos, where some bint wearing a very loose top or ridiculously tight cut off shorts, shows us how to create some French cleat storage system or make a decking porch.

I've seen the porch one. She's very talented with a hammer.

Not sure the Daisy Duke's are appropriate work wear

But in her case, I'm willing to over look it

ETA - Here's alternative DIY attire

1615302150481.png

1615302224089.png

1615302264188.png

1615302331263.png

1615302412668.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads