Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

homeworker

War Hero
The same in Germany, the Hostess' would ask you to buy them a Piccolo, a small bottle holding a single glass of sparkling wine for >DM40
Sounds like the ’Whiskey dollies’ in Nicosia, you were invited to buy them a ‘whiskey’ or two for 20 pounds Cyprus, as a prelude to having a ‘good time’ (it was normally ginger ale or iron bru) - Phillipino girls that were imported, I never indulged but plenty did.

Was reading today Ulrika ka ka is on Tinder if you fancy a punt. (or summat)
She's after a guy between 26 and 50. It's in the Daily Fail if you're bothered. :p

Kirkz

LE
Was reading today Ulrika ka ka is on Tinder if you fancy a punt. (or summat)
She's after a guy between 26 and 50. It's in the Daily Fail if you're bothered. :p
1614117939859.jpeg

No thanks.

I think even Pike would struggle to find that attractive!
C'mon. This is Pikey you're dissing here. On many occasions he's openly admitted not being too fussy if a pulse was present. Why one time when a tree with a knot like a dromedaries *foot/hoof/paw/toe appeared, on another thread, I drew his attention to it. He wood was his answer.

*score out three and you'll get there, as will Pikey.

windswept398

War Hero
What an odd name for a thread.

MILF is a derogatory acronym standing for 'Mother I would like to fuck'. So 'MILFs you would do' doesn't work.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'll let someone else deal with this ^ ^ ^ ^