Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

wheel

LE
Jill Douglas currently presenting the Rugby on ITV
1613323151167.png

1613323241133.png

Beverley Turner

You'd have to bind and gag this one as she can be 'difficult'

download.jpg

There was an excellent programme on Radio 4 Extra yesterday about the ‘Other’ poster girl of any red-blooded male teenager back in the 70s .
A77DF760-5223-42C4-A09A-19B677A45C0A.jpeg

Françoise Hardy then.
And now:
A420F84A-425B-44B4-9874-D066AAE78530.jpeg

Last edited:
There are a few bars in Newcastle city centre, which have strippers on match days. For Newcastle Utd and England games. They're not going round with a pint glass, asking for donations, or anything. Just get up on a podium and get on with it. I hear it goes on in Sunderland, too, but I have never been over to see them.
I have never seen this at any bars near Wolves, Villa, Man Utd, Leicester, QPR, Arsenal, Spurs, Celtic, Rangers, or any other grounds I have been to.
I played in a number of club bands around the northeast in the early 90s. Sunday lunchtimes in the clubs were often a band with strippers in between the sets, normally 3 or 4 different ones.

Most of them were mums just trying to earn some money for the family as their husbands used to work at the shipyards or down a pit. They hated their work (apart from one who we did a few gigs alongside, who was a real exhibitionist) and a few of them would be in tears in the shared dressing rooms.

A horrible experience all told and I’ve never been to a ‘gentleman’s club’ since.

I played in a number of club bands around the northeast in the early 90s. Sunday lunchtimes in the clubs were often a band with strippers in between the sets, normally 3 or 4 different ones.

Most of them were mums just trying to earn some money for the family as their husbands used to work at the shipyards or down a pit. They hated their work (apart from one who we did a few gigs alongside, who was a real exhibitionist) and a few of them would be in tears in the shared dressing rooms.

A horrible experience all told and I’ve never been to a ‘gentleman’s club’ since.

The working mens club stripper scene is a different kettle of fish to city centre venues. At 16, I went with a cupla mates to the Radiator Club, next to the Willenhall Town FC ground a few times on Sunday lunchtimes. No bands then. It was two strippers, each performing twice, with a dirty comedian filling in the rest of the time. I don't even recall if they stopped for bingo. It was always packed.
My parents never twigged. Even though I had told them I had gone for a game of football over the park. I had never come back looking so clean.

Yes folks its the return of THE MEMORY JOG:-

In 1988, before i headed north into the forbidden zone, i had to go to "Toppers" in Poland street, in Soho, the job was to wire a few more socket into an existing ring main, the club was closed, only the cleaning staff and the bar staff in, about 1750 hrs the girls arrived, and as i was packing up and about to leave, the girls came in all topless, now, i'm no prude, but seeing half a dozen topless waitresses prancing about with their jugs bouncing around was to say the least a bit of an eyeful,. One of the bouncers came over and said" its for out of town business men, and mug punters, not for you son" he went on to say that the customers are conned into buying fake high priced drinks, the girls, don't get paid, but keep a percentage of the bottle price.

The same in Germany, the Hostess' would ask you to buy them a Piccolo, a small bottle holding a single glass of sparkling wine for >DM40

Latest Threads