Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

Not exactly a MILF but I know a lot of you drool over her:
But this is Felicity Kendal now age 74 and looking like her spitting image puppet.
View attachment 546471
And no, I wouldn't.
And in 2008:
View attachment 546476
Failed plastic surgery or just age?
I was sat a couple of tables away from her at some motorway services a couple of years back, and she looked bloody good for 70+. Fairplay to her, when I'm 74 I'll almost certainly be in a jar on the mantlepiece.

Appears that this Mum is looking for consolation.

3B92361E-E842-4F4B-91C8-A11F7F24DCAD.jpeg
8AC0ECB0-C569-49A5-873B-D9B30ADAC41C.jpeg
294D7D78-E05F-4C2B-B283-2398B1C9D10F.jpeg

I was sat a couple of tables away from her at some motorway services a couple of years back, and she looked bloody good for 70+. Fairplay to her, when I'm 74 I'll almost certainly be in a jar on the mantlepiece.
Sometimes the past is best left where it is.

tiktok90

Old-Salt
But this is Felicity Kendal now age 74 and looking like her spitting image puppet.
View attachment 546471
And no, I wouldn't.
And in 2008:
1612557826600.png
This is the image that sprang to my mind. I have no idea what the Daily Mail headline writer was on - I would not describe that grinner as 'youthful'

There are a few bars in Newcastle city centre, which have strippers on match days. For Newcastle Utd and England games. They're not going round with a pint glass, asking for donations, or anything. Just get up on a podium and get on with it. I hear it goes on in Sunderland, too, but I have never been over to see them.
I have never seen this at any bars near Wolves, Villa, Man Utd, Leicester, QPR, Arsenal, Spurs, Celtic, Rangers, or any other grounds I have been to.
A few years ago, one Friday, I did some work at a well known lapdancing club in Newcastle. It was only teatime, so the club wasn't yet open for business. But there were still one or two dancers milling about, as well as some bar-staff etc. I was well disappointed not to see any of the lasses rehearsing their routines, and I mentioned this, bitterly, to my mates later that evening.

Yes folks its the return of THE MEMORY JOG:-

In 1988, before i headed north into the forbidden zone, i had to go to "Toppers" in Poland street, in Soho, the job was to wire a few more socket into an existing ring main, the club was closed, only the cleaning staff and the bar staff in, about 1750 hrs the girls arrived, and as i was packing up and about to leave, the girls came in all topless, now, i'm no prude, but seeing half a dozen topless waitresses prancing about with their jugs bouncing around was to say the least a bit of an eyeful,. One of the bouncers came over and said" its for out of town business men, and mug punters, not for you son" he went on to say that the customers are conned into buying fake high priced drinks, the girls, don't get paid, but keep a percentage of the bottle price.

Yes folks its the return of THE MEMORY JOG:-

In 1988, before i headed north into the forbidden zone, i had to go to "Toppers" in Poland street, in Soho, the job was to wire a few more socket into an existing ring main, the club was closed, only the cleaning staff and the bar staff in, about 1750 hrs the girls arrived, and as i was packing up and about to leave, the girls came in all topless, now, i'm no prude, but seeing half a dozen topless waitresses prancing about with their jugs bouncing around was to say the least a bit of an eyeful,. One of the bouncers came over and said" its for out of town business men, and mug punters, not for you son" he went on to say that the customers are conned into buying fake high priced drinks, the girls, don't get paid, but keep a percentage of the bottle price.

Yes, memory jog indeed. I was there the once, and when I refused to pay the inflated bar price, showing the bouncers the only fiver I had, they frog-marched me to a nearby cash point. Managed to distract them, and run. Thought I had lost them at a tube station, then they appeared by the turnstile. So, I spun round and ran back up the stairs. I slipped, and one of them grabbed my ankle, and started pulling my leg - like I'm pulling yours!

CC_TA

LE
View attachment 546471
And no, I wouldn't.
And in 2008:
Someone call Batman

View attachment 546471
Someone call Batman and see if he can collect it.

I had never heard of Hilary Duff (Disney TV tween idol at the turn of the century, apparently. Born 1987, 2 sprogs, 5ft 2ins tall, and fit as a butcher's dog) until this weekend when I was confronted by the first of these here pics.
1f691248c19ca213fd983814bf840a58.jpg

c3ac1d31fc00439334ac244e369bc44e.jpg

Latest Threads