Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

gabby-logan-s.png

8410b614e863747df1bbf02d7fe70daa--gabby-logan-weather.jpg

Our Gabby......

It's amazing the stuff that lurks in the corners of your mind, but I seem to recall Nationwide having a bit of a giggle about the latest hit record from the popular beat combo "The Police".

The lyrics of the sond were supposed to go "So lonely, so lonely, I feel so lonely..." but someone apparently thought it said "Sue Lawley, Sue Lawley, I feel Sue Lawley....". There was some hilarity from the male presenters and Ms Lawley looking rather embaressed.

Also did she not had an evening talk show of her own, part of the opening credits of which were her doing some stuff "preparing" for the show, including getting dressed whilst appearing to wear a blouse, stockings and suspenders?

Is that the Sue Lawley of the ''fcuk me 'til I fart'' fame???!! 'Cos in her heyday I definitely would have ;)
Oh, had heard the tale, but I had always assumed it was another female news person with the initials AF... but happy to be corrected of course as it was just pure guesswork on my part

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
The best dance in film history. Cross the Titty Twister with Coyote Ugly and put it in a ski resort and you’d have the perfect night out!
Sounds like the Goat Stall in Saalbach-Hinterglem. There's a reason the RAF Ski Champs has been going there for nigh on 20 years.

Bob Upndown

War Hero
Oh, had heard the tale, but I had always assumed it was another female news person with the initials AF... but happy to be corrected of course as it was just pure guesswork on my part

There was a round of discussion on here (buggered if can remember the thread) some time ago about faux pas involving presenters and radio microphones left switched on. ISTR our resident guru on all things broadcasting @bigeye confirmed the liaison did indeed involve the fragrant Ms Lawley

Who's AF?

There's been a fair few radio mic embarrassments over the years but fuck/farting one was definitely Ms Lawley.

What about Jan "Screaming" Leeming
View attachment 542755

A bit of a goer
View attachment 542756

And in her youth
View attachment 542757

I was with her in S.Africa for a month on a Wild Life show. Bonkers. She blew up when I referred to her having been a journalist. 'I was an announcer!' she screeched.