Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

Mutya Buena

From MILF/Brunette 'I would do' to perhaps not now anymore.............then again........no, must resist.

View attachment 525966

View attachment 525967

Awaits possible incoming.
Jesus Wept, the only thing I would stick in that is a bayonet.
And not a pork one either.

I don't know whats worse, the underboob of fat or the chad tats everywhere.
Shes starting to look like a mix between Amy Winehouse and Pete Burns

sorry...

I see it was answered by exspy
And rather fond of losing her clothing whilst being photographed thankfully according to my friends research.

Talking of tidy comediennes.....

ellie taylor comedian❤️ | Stylish outfits, Ellie taylor hot, Glamour  modeling

Ellie Taylor.
Watched her on Live at the Apollo the other night while she was preggers. Absolute stunner and an amazing set of pins on her!

1607083254175.png

Mutya Buena

From MILF/Brunette 'I would do' to perhaps not now anymore.............then again........no, must resist.

View attachment 525966

View attachment 525967

She was well fit when she was a Sugababe (etched into my mind for wrigglin' in a lift, wearing - IIRC - a vest, hot pants, and an absorbed expression).

Clearly had a tough paper round since then: suggest you negotiate a no-fee transfer to the WYFTYS thread, if you still do (fancy her latter-day self, that is).

Incoming?
Has it already been on the end of a Napalm strike?
Does it not own a mirror?
Not since she looked into it and it immediately broke into a million pieces.

Very attractive woman just a shame she is so brash and loud.

The type of 'Lady' found on the MQ patch married to a passed over CPL or a underachieving SGT.

Always the one that is a nightmare at the CPL/SGT Mess functions.

Always the one advising the RSM/OC/CO in a 'Un-lady like manner' that her hubby should be promoted.

Hubby seems to spent his spare time completing 'EXTRA DUTIES'.

Mutya Buena

View attachment 525966

View attachment 525967

What I like about that is the thought she looks back at pictures of her former successful and cried about what a mess she has made of herself and as the funds dwindle the hardening and increasingly painful implants remind of where she wasted her money.

The stupid ugly mutt.

Latest Threads