Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

exspy

LE
Very fine.

The anonymity thing is kinda out of place on this thread (however bizarre the courtesy may seem, of naming the ladies whose photos are displayed here).

Care to follow protocol and lift the veil of secrecy?

Lake Bell. No, not a place, her actual name. American actress who just never seemed to hit the big time.

Cockmaster

Clanker
Comedienne, Sara Barron
A bit loud & I would want to listen her much, but I find her strangely sexy.
Aged 41 with a 4 yr old, so MILF material...
Sara Barron 2.jpg
Sara Barron 4.jpg
Sara Barron 3.jpg
Sara Barron 5.jpg
Sara Barron 6.jpg

syrup

LE
Comedienne, Sara Barron
A bit loud & I would want to listen her much, but I find her strangely sexy.
Aged 41 with a 4 yr old, so MILF material...
View attachment 525942View attachment 525945View attachment 525946View attachment 525944View attachment 525943

There's something about the middle three pictures that say Transgender and not a very good one at that.
The type that know their going to be doing a long stretch at her majesty's pleasure and suddenly want to identify as a bird to get a woman's prison.

Last edited:

bazzo

Old-Salt
Very fine.

The anonymity thing is kinda out of place on this thread (however bizarre the courtesy may seem, of naming the ladies whose photos are displayed here).

Care to follow protocol and lift the veil of secrecy?
sorry...

I see it was answered by exspy

Mutya Buena

From MILF/Brunette 'I would do' to perhaps not now anymore.............then again........no, must resist.

1459324672-mutya-buena-then-and-now.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000575534658-1.jpg

Awaits possible incoming.

I understand your sentiments.

It is just that she straddles so many of the differing female categories on this site.

I use the word straddle on purpose.

Talking of tidy comediennes.....

ellie taylor comedian❤️ | Stylish outfits, Ellie taylor hot, Glamour  modeling

Ellie Taylor.

pc flaps

War Hero
I understand your sentiments.

It is just that she straddles so many of the differing female categories on this site.

I use the word straddle on purpose.
I remember her from that girl band she was in. What's that, 15 years ago? How the hell does that transformation happen in a relatively short period of time.

I remember her from that girl band she was in. What's that, 15 years ago? How the hell does that transformation happen in a relatively short period of time.
You know the old BMW ad/ film where James Brown sold his soul to the Devil for youth fame and fortune . well she only signed up for the 5 year deal before Gary Oldman/ the devil cashed her looks in.
Shame really as out of the Sugarbabes she was the one with the pipes.

Having arrse implants doesn't help apparently.

Trust me, you don't want too Google her concert at Pride in Holland last year.

And don't ask me how I know that!

Latest Threads