Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

Not once you cross their event horizon and start to experience relativistic effects.
My first thought was

Does Spaghettification hurt?
Astronomers call this spaghettification because the intense gravitational field pulls you into a long, thin piece of spaghetti. ... Either way, spaghettification leads to a painful conclusion. When the tidal forces exceed the elastic limits of your body, you'll snap apart at the weakest point, probably just above the hips.

Question is, whatever is he looking for when he finds these links?

Oh, I think it safe to assume he is male, because self evidently no lady would have any knowledge of such practices.

It's a common joke in IT land, a lot of people use 'Docker' and then some innocently refer to docking which if you look on Urban Dictionary isn't anything to do with IT and more something you assume 3 Para Mortars are familiar with

It's a common joke in IT land, a lot of people use 'Docker' and then some innocently refer to docking which if you look on Urban Dictionary isn't anything to do with IT and more something you assume 3 Para Mortars are familiar with
Presumably once they have run out of single entendres about I/O ports?