Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

Well, she'd definitely look Priti with 20 million of my potential children splattered all over her face.

That's AFTER I've left her arse looking like a cross between a burst blood orange and a smashed creme egg.
They say romance is dead, you smooth-talking Romeo you.

It’s probably not the done thing to quote oneself, but I have mentioned before about the Home Secretary (in the WYFTYS thread almost exactly a year ago):
pp.jpg

She looks like a Spanish Galleon in full sail
Shagga-fuckin-delic

At least the Tories can manage to get some acceptable looking birds in the cabinet while ruining the country, vote labour and you're going to struggle to even maintain a semi.

No, and she still has a great pair of chebs, but let's mention the magic word menopause.

Ride her from behind and whisper in her ears "You know that the menopause contains the word men in it, is there anything that isn't a mans fault"

Then ride the bucking bronco until you've run out of baby batter

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Ride her from behind and whisper in her ears "You know that the menopause contains the word men in it, is there anything that isn't a mans fault"

Then ride the bucking bronco until you've run out of baby batter
Whilst that sounds like a plan, it's more likely to involve a very sharp blade & removal of a certain part of my anatomy without anaesthetic.

Hexi Bloke

Old-Salt
Hair like Worzel Gummage. Still would though. Although after four kids I probably would not touch the sides, brown pocket it is then.
Yeah may be a bit overstretched .....like throwing your sausage bag into the back of a 4 tonner