Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

It’s probably not the done thing to quote oneself, but I have mentioned before about the Home Secretary (in the WYFTYS thread almost exactly a year ago):
pp.jpg

She looks like a Spanish Galleon in full sail

It’s probably not the done thing to quote oneself, but I have mentioned before about the Home Secretary (in the WYFTYS thread almost exactly a year ago):
pp.jpg

She looks like a Spanish Galleon in full sail
She's an eye-fvcking-sosceles triangle, in that photo.

Big feet, fat arrse, pointy head, narrow mind.

She's all yours. Mutton dressed as lamb, and mongrels chasing at the leftovers

If this is the WYFTYS thread, by fvck - she is over-fvcking-qualified, by a country mile.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
She's an eye-fvcking-sosceles triangle, in that photo.

Big feet, fat arrse, pointy head, narrow mind.

She's all yours. Mutton dressed as lamb, and mongrels chasing at the leftovers

If this is the WYFTYS thread, by fvck - she is over-fvcking-qualified, by a country mile.
You like her then?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Last edited:
Well, she'd definitely look Priti with 20 million of my potential children splattered all over her face.

That's AFTER I've left her arse looking like a cross between a burst blood orange and a smashed creme egg.

Kirkz

LE
I've been married (to the same woman) for over 20 years.
Any hole's a goal.
I imagine the only one you're getting is a bent earhole.

Well, she'd definitely look Priti with 20 million of my potential children splattered all over her face.

That's AFTER I've left her arse looking like a cross between a burst blood orange and a smashed creme egg.
They say romance is dead, you smooth-talking Romeo you.

Latest Threads