Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

While History Man is busy reminiscing about his days as the resident bit of rough at Heathrow, here is Lysette Anthony

Lysette+Anthony+British+Soap+Awards+2016+Red+cxZCXwe9a6Hl.jpg

Done that. I was 25, she was 47. Turn up, have a cuppa with her and hubby, rattle her for a couple of hours, say goodbye to hubby, go home.

He wanted to watch once.

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk
How much did she charge?

How much did she charge?
Nothing :) Hubby was a lot older and had heart problems. He realised her needs and told her to get a toy boy. They were madly in love with each other, but she had needs.

Funny thing was, within ten minutes of retiring to the bedroom, the phone always rang. It was the neighbour, wondering why they had gone to bed early. He always told her that the missus had a migraine!

She was happy, he was happy that she was happy, I was happy. After about a year, I met the present morticia.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Nothing :) Hubby was a lot older and had heart problems. He realised her needs and told her to get a toy boy. They were madly in love with each other, but she had needs.

Funny thing was, within ten minutes of retiring to the bedroom, the phone always rang. It was the neighbour, wondering why they had gone to bed early. He always told her that the missus had a migraine!

She was happy, he was happy that she was happy, I was happy. After about a year, I met the present morticia.

An ex of mine had a friend who, after having a child, completely lost her libido - adored her husband but Just Wasn't Interested.

The accommodation reached was that she helped her husband choose an, er, professional alternative. She'd know exactly where he was, with whom, doing what.

I can't imagine it's overly common but it's probably not as rare as we think.

I was walking my ex around boots one day and noticed that they had these finger toys.
She was in a bad mood so i left it.
A few days later after a drink or four i suggested getting one.
Wow.
Do not underestimate the power of mechanical stimulation on the missus.

Best tenner i ever spent.

When I worked at Heathrow, the predominant demographic in UKBF was Asian MILFs, most of whom were unhappily married.
In my, admittedly limited, knowledge you'll find no dirtier scutter than an Asian Muslim lass who has decided to let herself go. The more prim and proper the hijab she wears in public the more of an out and out strumpet she'll be behind closed doors.

Priti Patel Home Secretary

Gorgeous smile
Massive tits

What's not to like

View attachment 523211
I am with you on this one.

Although she has appeared on this thread many times before I believe.

She ticks other boxes which also qualifies her for the 'brunette' thread and also the Scaleyalbereto one (although PP is not fat or a munter).

Here is her official portrait (the saucy minx) and also one of her with some Army types before she climbs into a tank. Probably.

1200px-Official_portrait_of_Rt_Hon_Priti_Patel_MP_crop_2.jpg
Rt_Hon_Priti_Patel_MP_-_Tortola,_24_September_2017_(23479788538).jpg

She ticks other boxes which also qualifies her for the 'brunette' thread and also the Scaleyalbereto one (although PP is not fat or a munter).

Here is her official portrait (the saucy minx) and also one of her with some Army types before she climbs into a tank. Probably.

View attachment 523223View attachment 523222
Looks like the third bloke along is way ahead of the game here, tongue out and a left handed grasp, but I wonder what the right hand is doing....?

tgo

War Hero

View attachment 523223View attachment 523222
Looks like a bad case of dandruff there, or someone tossed a handful of sand at her shoulders...

Looks like a bad case of dandruff there, or someone tossed a handful of sand at her shoulders...
It would be more than sand if I was to toss anything over her........

Latest Threads