Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

Oh, you agree she looks the same age as her daughter?

She's aged very well and I definitely would, but she doesn't look the same age as her daughter.
No, I don't agree that she looks the same age as her daughter.

But if telling her that got me some way toward convincing her that she and her daughter should allow me to examine them a bit closer in order to make a thorough comparison I would be more than happy to go along with a little white lie.

And the words that I would mutter as I did so would be something the lines of "oh yeah, oh absolutely yeah..."

Perhaps she's been posted here before. Melanie Sykes, 50, and judging by the ages of her various boyfriends she is the very definition of a MILF.

1606120263164.png

Perhaps she's been posted here before. Melanie Sykes, 50, and judging by the ages of her various boyfriends she is the very definition of a MILF.

View attachment 522897

Also a violent mentalist. I'll pass. Had one of them in my life before and nothing was worth that shit.

Also a violent mentalist. I'll pass. Had one of them in my life before and nothing was worth that shit.
That's nothing that stealth and good forensic awareness can't counter.

Latest Threads