Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

Chef

LE
Probably the fact that both of their careers were going tits up around the same time, her's with Bananarama, his with Wham when George went solo.
Mind you Andrew Ridgley has the great advantage over George of still being alive, out of the press's eye and shagging a good looking popstar.

All the fun of being famous in the eighties with none of the drawbacks and I wouldn't mind being a pound behind his bank balance.

Mind you Andrew Ridgley has the great advantage over George of still being alive, out of the press's eye and shagging a good looking popstar.

All the fun of being famous in the eighties with none of the drawbacks and I wouldn't mind being a pound behind his bank balance.
He’s not shagging her anymore....

but is still alive so your point still stands!

Chef

LE
He’s not shagging her anymore....

but is still alive so your point still stands!
I read they'd split up but got back together again.

So she's free then?

RTU'd

Old-Salt
Mrs Kim Ding Dong of North Korea.
1603983811400.png

Surely a job for Don't Tell Him Pike - Remember He Who Dare's rodney Pike

Spotted this filly on Outside Source, BBC News this evening.
Karin Giannone - South African born, London based Mother of 3. Oh yes!
788CAFAA-18A1-4BCA-811B-B3AD9EECF672.jpeg

She no longer does it for me. More rubber plantation than woman now. And there's a deffo look of incipent batsh!t crazy about her these days. sigh.

But bat shit crazy women are usually sexual deviants, or so a friend tells me

Latest Threads