Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

Dr Death

War Hero
I still would !
1603396159981.png

1603396189509.png

1603396211547.png

Wonder what part of her body her husband likes most apart from her large breasts her brain?

View attachment 514288
View attachment 514289
As it's nearly Halloween, here are a pair of pumpkins
View attachment 514291
Agree that shot of her in the street is bad, she obviously has to work hard on her weight to keep it down, possibly a post baby shot?

I watched her on cats does countdown, a later episode and her pins were cracking, arse much tighter and tits as magnificent. Not to mention smart I find her face pretty and would use a ball gag so I couldn’t hear her moans of disappointment whilst I filled my own fantasies!

Agree that shot of her in the street is bad, she obviously has to work hard on her weight to keep it down, possibly a post baby shot?

I watched her on cats does countdown, a later episode and her pins were cracking, arse much tighter and tits as magnificent. Not to mention smart I find her face pretty and would use a ball gag so I couldn’t hear her moans of disappointment whilst I filled my own fantasies!
Those photos look okay to me. There was a street shot a while ago that possibly wasn't flattering. Is that the one you mean? Even so, I'd say Mr Mitchell has done well. Very well. There's a hint of Alice Roberts about her in the voice and intelligence.

Yeah thats the one, it was dragged up again on page 751 to discredit her MILFness and I felt like white knighting her so as she is obviously a smart person she would obviously be reading ARRSE and be sensible enough to risk her life, love and career stalking such a brave warrior to defend her and smash her doors in whilst slobbering over those big jugs.

Looking like this:

86720D19-C190-4A35-914F-C92648C69E8E.png

...fuck yes.

But I imagine when the Harland and Wolff designed undercrackers are unfastened it might all look a little less appealing.

So perhaps just a quick unload on the top bollocks if she’d like to flop them out for me.

She could put my ace in her hole any day.

Latest Threads