Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

Not sure if the delectable Natasha Raskin-Sharp qualifies, but as I found a pic with lovely Christina, feast your eyes...
Q3P7WUIVJZBBBDOD3TZMXQQ3ME.jpg

38198195572_4d74d63585.jpg

natasha-raskin-f6b91744-aaae-458d-85d4-874366bc496-resize-750.jpeg

View attachment 513830
Sorry about this but I can’t rotate it.

Paddy is RE and his wife some ex forces, taken from a find me place in the country I am watching now and got a stirring in the balls.

Apologies if you’re an Arrser but take it as a compliment, my seed has only been released in some very select women, I bagged it or spaffed it outside the unselect ones.
Blonde, glasses, female, nubile, slim(-ish). I bet she has piercings and tatts too under that deceptively baggy jumper. Is she a nurse?

ETA: I would (obvs)!

No sign of this been withdrawn sir. I shall call the bounder forthwith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thankee kind sir.
Tell him I could settle for an apology and giving him a damned good thrashing on the steps of his Club. I believe it’s called something like ‘The ‘Tappers and Shunters Club’.

Chef

LE
Didn't mean to come across as maudlin. After the Sleeping Tune I want tunes by Gordon belted out, full blast. Thunderstruck, Just for Seamus, Andy Renwick's *Ferret, for starters. I'll still manage a grin as I stoke up the furnaces.

*Nothing whatsoever to do with a ferret. ;)

Different cover but still alive and could be a MILF one day:

ETA Angela Rayner reminds me of an airportable Catherine Tate

Catherine Tate is the Doctor's new assistant

anglo

LE
View attachment 513830
Sorry about this but I can’t rotate it.

Paddy is RE and his wife some ex forces, taken from a find me place in the country I am watching now and got a stirring in the balls.

Apologies if you’re an Arrser but take it as a compliment, my seed has only been released in some very select women, I bagged it or spaffed it outside the unselect ones.
Here, have a good look

C29460FF-39E3-4E5A-8D0E-33B040E227A8.jpeg

Latest Threads