Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

A while back. she went through a phase of very short hair. I thought she has crossed to wearing comfortable shoes . .

roninxix

War Hero
Does age matter when it comes to MILFS? This is Julia Somerville TV Presenter currently on Rip Off Britain with two other women.

Born in 1947 making her 73 years old. She doesn't half wear some outrageous gear on the Rip Off Britain show. Photos taken straight from the TV this morning.

Fit or shit.

View attachment 513555View attachment 513556

Uncanny resemblance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If anyone saw last week's episode of Ambulance, there is this mother/daughter combo:

1603209439888.png

And as for mouth-to-mputh and the kind of CPR they never teach you in paramedic school....
1603209507249.png

Dread

LE
An entry that could easily fit into the 'Women you fancy that you shouldn't' or 'Danger fücks' threads.

Alanis Morissette. She's got a bit mumsy and put on some weight.
Alanis-Morissette-spotify-singles-reasons-i-drink-you-oughta-know.jpg
featured_5_3.jpg

anglo

LE
Nope. She is a proper danger f*ck: she got arrested for beating the crap out of her toyboy husband. Unless you like punching gobby northern slags that is, then she's perfect for you.
I wouldn't be staying around long enough for any of the crap she gets up to.
A knee trembler would be time enough

Latest Threads