Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Dewbs is indeed a most excellent choice. She made The Pledge very watchable.
She is also in a relationship with the massive prick Simon Jordan.

I concur the pictures are crap, but 'munter' is pushing it. How does she compare to your overweight pug-faced thrice-chinned wife?
Badly.

Did you see the first picture where she looks fat, lumpy and like a munter? What about the other two where she is in front of plain coloured walls that (Purely coincidentally) don't distort when the digital artist starts to trim things down a little? She looks like Michelle Obama's uglier sister.

You win the APITS top trumps.

The only cards I hold are the MILF-tastic Jasmine Harman & the skinny Elf-looking Danni Menzies

That has to be a pre-children Jasmine, she went through a stage of being too skinny (not uncommon for being a vegan). I actually met her at APITS show a couple of years back and she is actually a very yummy mummy, and the tattoo on the right shoulder suggests a propensity to being a tad filthy (I am vaguely acquainted with Jonny Irwin through a variety of RICS related stuff - ignore the blurb at the start of the show about being a "former surveyor", he is still actively running an asset management firm that deals in Real Estate Investment Trusts and he absolutely does know exactly what he is talking about!). Diminutive though she is, I still harbour wet dreams about getting in amongst the La Hamilton norkage.

The Menzies creature does nothing for me.

ETA, Is Sarah Damergie buried under someone's patio? She disappeared into oblivion about the time Johansson arrived on the scene. Coincidence?

That has to be a pre-children Jasmine, she went through a stage of being too skinny (not uncommon for being a vegan). I actually met her at APITS show a couple of years back and she is actually a very yummy mummy, and the tattoo on the right shoulder suggests a propensity to being a tad filthy (I am vaguely acquainted with Jonny Irwin through a variety of RICS related stuff - ignore the blurb at the start of the show about being a "former surveyor", he is still actively running an asset management firm that deals in Real Estate Investment Trusts and he absolutely does know exactly what he is talking about!). Diminutive though she is, I still harbour wet dreams about getting in amongst the La Hamilton norkage.

The Menzies creature does nothing for me.

ETA, Is Sarah Damergie buried under someone's patio? She disappeared into oblivion about the time Johansson arrived on the scene. Coincidence?

The Harman pic is actually the latest weight loss promo piece. The current series of APITS, filmed September last year shows the weight loss and the long slender legs. The above pic has obviously been touched up, but she has slimmed up a tad, much for the better

Kirkz

LE
A good way to escape from the realities of 2020: alcohol and mind altering substances. If you can't afford those, there's putting Christina Applegate on the MILF thread

View attachment 512727
Can you tell me more about the alcohol and mind altering substances?

The Harman pic is actually the latest weight loss promo piece. The current series of APITS, filmed September last year shows the weight loss and the long slender legs. The above pic has obviously been touched up, but she has slimmed up a tad, much for the better
You'd expect a stretch mark or two after a couple of kids, so obviously. I'd still lick them clean.

In that case, I'd best move her to the "childless attractive women" thread. Sincere apologies for spoiling this one with poorly researched blondes.
Crack on then.

Does age matter when it comes to MILFS? This is Julia Somerville TV Presenter currently on Rip Off Britain with two other women.

Born in 1947 making her 73 years old. She doesn't half wear some outrageous gear on the Rip Off Britain show. Photos taken straight from the TV this morning.

Fit or shit.

20201020_100325.jpg
20201020_094125.jpg

You sure she isn't a GILF yet, but good luck to her

Have fun you only have one life