Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

Sorry to say but hideous, in fact very hideous...

Report in to hand in your man card and for your supplies of lube and soft furnishings

pc flaps

Old-Salt
1601037955611.png

Kelly LeBrock, you may remember her from Weird Science. A fine looking woman indeed, though points off for marrying Steven Seagal (?!).

Last edited:
There needs to be a cut off age limit on this thread, its straying into old peoples homes already , any more pushing the boundaries and well be in morgue territory.

We reached that a loonnngggg, time ago. Pikey springs to mind, of course, but I believe he wasn't the first to admit to a pulse not being necessary. Which means he'd be up for sloppy seconds.

I saw this little filly on a programme about Orstrylien wine last night and was transported back forty years to her batty ramblings in the grub/booze shows.

Jilly Goolden (70, 3 sprogs)
Jilly.jpg

jilly 3.jpg

I'm not suggesting that she is in the same category as some of the 30-40 year old MILFS in this thread but I wouldn't mind being shacked up with a bird like that when I am 70.

If she didn't fancy a shag then you could at least get pissed together.

I saw this little filly on a programme about Orstrylien wine last night and was transported back forty years to her batty ramblings in the grub/booze shows.

View attachment 507385

View attachment 507384

I'm not suggesting that she is in the same category as some of the 30-40 year old MILFS in this thread but I wouldn't mind being shacked up with a bird like that when I am 70.

Looks better now than she did back in the day. Obviously a good vintage and has matured nicely.

View attachment 507172

Kelly LeBrock, you may remember her from Weird Science. A fine looking woman indeed, though points off for marrying Steven Seagal (?!).

She was a right cracker in that film. Millions of young boys must have drained their nads over her. She was probably the cause of a generation of pimply, stunted, short sighted dweebs.

Pity she felt the need to get her face pumped up. Ruined her.

Obviously I would though. Bollox to Botox.

Dr Death

War Hero
For those of you that are depraved GP surgery's are known for the MILFS.
As most employ receptionists on 15 hrs a week & mummies like that.
Sadly in the MoD/Army its a mixture of Military & Old hags who only Don't Tell Him Pike likes.

View attachment 507385

View attachment 507384

I recall a comment in an interview about what she would look for in a potential mate. Her reply was ‘narrow shoulders, if I’m expecting to have his babies’

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

pc flaps

Old-Salt
She was a right cracker in that film. Millions of young boys must have drained their nads over her. She was probably the cause of a generation of pimply, stunted, short sighted dweebs.

Pity she felt the need to get her face pumped up. Ruined her.

Obviously I would though. Bollox to Botox.

I know I did. I'm pretty sure she kickstarted my puberty! :bounce:

Latest Threads