Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

Kirkz

LE
There's nothing special about my tablets. It's the same boring white and pink ones every day.

If you don't like Mary Berry, you may as well start a gay thread, for gay mincers who don't like Mary Berry because they're gay.
I like her, I just don't think she's in any way sexy or belongs in a thread about women of a certain age you want to fuck.
You on the other hand need medical help or perhaps execution.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

That's right, you filthy little tease!

I do believe so. I remember her being involved with some dodgy Australian who was flogging some super slimming concoction that was basically a con job. He was regularly targeted by Esther Rantzen on her Thats Life proggie and as a result Ms. Fox's name seemed to become a bit mud spattered by association.

From memory (so probaly wrong), the name Kit Miller came to mind. Some breed of weight-loss "tea" amongst others, I believe.

ETA Nope! Peter Foster. Wrong again Jack. Hang your head in shame!

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Last edited:
From memory (so probaly wrong), the name Kit Miller came to mind. Some breed of weight-loss "tea" amongst others, I believe.

ETA Nope! Peter Foster. Wrong again Jack. Hang your head in shame!

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

I remember Esther was always going on about Guar Gum in relation to the particular weight loss concoction.

Latest Threads