Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

pc flaps

Old-Salt
Malin Akerman, actress, one sprog

1600864489830.png

Swedish, so bound to be filth

Mike Barton

On ROPS
On ROPs
We used to get the editorial photographs of the page three girls direct from the Sun and the Mirror to get printed up in the weekly edition of Visor in NI. The pics used to arrive by the dozen and some always used to be missing after we had visitors.

Linda was a top pick as was Sam Fox. Never liked Sam myself.
Didn't the lovely Sam end up batting for the home team?

Didn't the lovely Sam end up batting for the home team?

I do believe so. I remember her being involved with some dodgy Australian who was flogging some super slimming concoction that was basically a con job. He was regularly targeted by Esther Rantzen on her Thats Life proggie and as a result Ms. Fox's name seemed to become a bit mud spattered by association.

Mike Barton

On ROPS
On ROPs
I do believe so. I remember her being involved with some dodgy Australian who was flogging some super slimming concoction that was basically a con job. He was regularly targeted by Esther Rantzen on her Thats Life proggie and as a result Ms. Fox's name seemed to become a bit mud spattered by association.
That dodgy Aussie went on to fame later as the boyfriend of Cheri Blair's mate, the one who got her into trouble buying those flats that time. I believe he was recently arrested in a spectacular takedown on an Australian beach I think.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!! After her marriage she was known as Emma Major. The couple have a son, Harrison ("Harry") (born in July 2000)
Mea culpa, I went by the quick bio on the right of her Wiki page.

Latest Threads