Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

Who remembers this ho? Sabrina Salerno.

View attachment 506323

I've just p!ssed myself laughing...
I read her Wiki entry, here's the first paragraph;
After winning a beauty contest in her native region, Liguria, Sabrina started modelling, and in 1984 made her television debut on the Italian prime time show Premiatissima on Canale 5.[citation needed] In 1986, her debut single "Sexy Girl", sung in English, was released. Produced by Claudio Cecchetto, it became a Top 20 hit in her native Italy and a modest international success. In late 1987, she released her first studio album, Sabrina, which was entirely sung in English. In addition to "Sexy Girl", the album included her international breakthrough hit "Boys (Summertime Love)" (number-one in both in France and Switzerland, and Top 5 in over 10 more countries[3]), and "Hot Girl", a Top 20 hit in some European countries.[4] "Boys" gained popularity for its famous video, which included sexually suggestive scenes. The song has sold more than 1.5 million copies to date worldwide and remains Sabrina's trademark hit.

Kinda reminds me of;

Bob Upndown

War Hero
I have no idea if this lady has featured before, I give you Amanda Owens of ''Our Yorkshire Farm'' on C5.

With 9 kids to her credit, I think she qualifies for a capital ''M'' in ilf.

Sadly with those statistics, I fear for most of us, were we ever to get to the ''F'', it would be a ''Smarties-Tube-vs-Open-C130-Ramp'' interface :p

0A and I enjoy all the farming programmes available but were a tad trepidacious when the blurb described the size of the family as we generally have no time for ankle biters. Believe me, in these times of utter shite parenting, bratty spawn, zero social skills and aspirations in life, this is a truly uplifting programme. Take a look.

235681148.jpg.gallery.jpg

Kirkz

LE
I have no idea if this lady has featured before, I give you Amanda Owens of ''Our Yorkshire Farm'' on C5.

Sadly with those statistics, I fear for most of us, were we ever to get to the ''F'', it would be a ''Smarties-Tube-vs-Open-C130-Ramp'' interface :p

0A and I enjoy all the farming programmes available but were a tad trepidacious when the blurb described the size of the family as we generally have no time for ankle biters. Believe me, in these times of utter shite parenting, bratty spawn, zero social skills and aspirations in life, this is a truly uplifting programme. Take a look.

View attachment 506340
Yes she has a couple of times but repeats don't really matter in this thread.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm up for the challenge if he is, got to take whatever you can get at my age.

You young people are all the same - rampant when opportunity presents itself.

View attachment 506340

Ooh, fertile celebrity shepherdesses can be rather dangerous. A few years back, my ex-boss got entangled with one.
I can only imagine what utter hell Charlie's life was after Lady Penelope (as she was known by the workforce) found out that said crook wielder was up the duff.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

View attachment 506340
9 kids? So the internet connection at the farm is shite then?

I've just p!ssed myself laughing...
I read her Wiki entry, here's the first paragraph;
After winning a beauty contest in her native region, Liguria, Sabrina started modelling, and in 1984 made her television debut on the Italian prime time show Premiatissima on Canale 5.[citation needed] In 1986, her debut single "Sexy Girl", sung in English, was released. Produced by Claudio Cecchetto, it became a Top 20 hit in her native Italy and a modest international success. In late 1987, she released her first studio album, Sabrina, which was entirely sung in English. In addition to "Sexy Girl", the album included her international breakthrough hit "Boys (Summertime Love)" (number-one in both in France and Switzerland, and Top 5 in over 10 more countries[3]), and "Hot Girl", a Top 20 hit in some European countries.[4] "Boys" gained popularity for its famous video, which included sexually suggestive scenes. The song has sold more than 1.5 million copies to date worldwide and remains Sabrina's trademark hit.

Kinda reminds me of;
The song was called ‘Boys’ ? Me and my mates were convinced it was ‘Boing! Boing! Boing!’ after watching the video.

View attachment 506297
I would & Don't Tell Him Pike can have sloppy 2nd's for once!

We used to get the editorial photographs of the page three girls direct from the Sun and the Mirror to get printed up in the weekly edition of Visor in NI. The pics used to arrive by the dozen and some always used to be missing after we had visitors.

Linda was a top pick as was Sam Fox. Never liked Sam myself.

Latest Threads