Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MILFs you would do.

Chantal Janzen with a different hairdo vs Mia Magma (German model and former NSFW actress - not a MILF). Normally they are not that similar but hairdo's, lighting and low resolution photos can be deceptive.
1594223253005.png
1594223141748.png

Last edited:
Gentleman, let me introduce Rose Byrne. 40yr old mother of two. She has made it into the FHM top 10 and being an Aussie, also posses a sense of humour.
She is quite a prolific actress with decent range. She also has many other positive attributes one of which is that she really is very pretty.
IDVb3Lv.jpg

d9583278-9cca-4145-b5de-7d78818cde19.png

Byrne-Neighbors_745950.jpg

e6a4ca3e-886b-4ed1-8f2e-810e924a77fe.jpg

wheel

LE
SWMBO was watching some antiques program when I noticed this fine specimen so I waited for the end credits and did a bit of research. Kate Bateman mother of three boys.
1594228740827.png

1594228828917.png

SWMBO was watching some antiques program when I noticed this fine specimen so I waited for the end credits and did a bit of research. Kate Bateman mother of three boys.
View attachment 488160
View attachment 488161

Having met her in her professional capacity on a number of occasions I can say that she is a tiny piece of delicious magic to the eye and and a thoroughly lovely person too.
One of those ladies who truly 'sparkles' if you know what I mean.
I would in less than half a heartbeat.

ETA. That was not a reference to any breed of 'premature' embarrassment. Ahem.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Last edited:
Having met her in her professional capacity on a number of occasions I can say that she is a tiny piece of delicious magic to the eye and and a thoroughly lovely person too.
One of those ladies who truly 'sparkles' if you know what I mean.
I would in less than half a heartbeat.

ETA. That was not a reference to any breed of 'premature' embarrassment. Ahem.

Methinks thou doth protest too much good sir.

mad_collie

Old-Salt
Gentleman, let me introduce Rose Byrne. 40yr old mother of two. She has made it into the FHM top 10 and being an Aussie, also posses a sense of humour.
She is quite a prolific actress with decent range. She also has many other positive attributes one of which is that she really is very pretty.
View attachment 488146
The first photo is either a bad photoshop or she is an alien. Her head looks mahoosive.

Ah, you've been speaking to the wife. Just keep it under your hat please.

I was peeping through the window actually.

Did you know you've got a really spotty arse?

Hopefully you didn't spot the spotted dessert.
I saw the wife recoiling in horror when you showed it her.

She told me later, (after we had, errm, finished), that she was quite repulsed and was grateful for my services.

Latest Threads