MILFs you would do.

I get the impression that as she is leaning on her hands, with straight arms, it has forced her shoulders high, giving the misleading perspective of low-slung boobage. In reality they are almost certainly perfectly positioned.
Bang on. I suspect there are some on this site who have never actually seen funbags in their natural environment.

Bang on. I suspect there are some on this site who have never actually seen funbags in their natural environment.
That's what xhamster is for

The original Peter Cook and Dudley Moore is much better and had Raquel Welch in it;
Many years ago, I saw Dudley Moore in concert at the Albert Hall - first half was classical piano, second half jazz, plus his musical comedy ("Tom Jones as arranged by Chopin", etc). He also told some great stories, including one about his bedroom scene with Raquel Welch when filming Bedazzled. Given he was going to be next to "the world's sexiest woman" in a bed, clad only in underwear, he was worried that he might get an all too visible erection and make her think much less of him - a wholly unprofessional actor. He therefore hit upon the idea of wearing ten pairs of Y-fronts. It was only as she stared at him waddling to the bed dressed thusly that he realised that her opinion of him as a respectable individual had just taken a bigger hit than any involuntary erection might have rendered. Apparently she made some comment about strange English ways...

Well, that's hardly a "natural environment". One either side of my head is, though.
I'm not sure but if someone would like to give me a million pounds to study the difference between women on xhamster and women in the wild, I could conduct extensive research, plus expenses for fast cars and alcohol of course....

Now this will be a slightly controversial choice, but on the upside she has let Richard Tice have a go so, her politicial leanings shouldn't be too offensive to the Arrseratti.
Mother of three, she separated from her husband, but seems she likes her men politically connected and wealthy.
Its her birthday next week, she will be 46 and in fairness doesn't look too bad for it. Well bred and brought up correctly, she isn't covered in shit tattoos, knows which fork to use at dinner and knows dinner is not eaten as a midday meal.
I give you Isabel Euphemia Oakeshott.
oakshott.jpg

oakshott2.jpg
oakshott3.jpg

ETA: Ballgag optional, depending on your political views and/or sexual proclivities

Last edited:
Now this will be a slightly controversial choice, but on the upside she has let Richard Tice have a go so, her politicial leanings shouldn't be too offensive to the Arrseratti.
Mother of three, she separated from her husband, but seems she likes her men politically connected and wealthy.
Its her birthday next week, she will be 46 and in fairness doesn't look too bad for it. Well bred and brought up correctly, she isn't covered in shit tattoos, knows which fork to use at dinner and knows dinner is not eaten as a midday meal.
I give you Isabel Euphemia Oakeshott.
View attachment 479321
View attachment 479322View attachment 479323

ETA: Ballgag optional, depending on your political views and/or sexual proclivities
I'd give her three minutes of frenzied bouncy bouncy.

You would need two trampolines though for social distancing ;) one each.
Good point.

I'll go for three minutes horizontal mutual jogging then.

When a woman like that came on the TV (and as long as my mother and sisters weren't around) my father would call up one of his various "fit bird ripostes", usually one of the following (depending on said fit bird):
  • "I'd use her shit for toothpaste"
  • "I wouldn't crawl over her to get to you"
  • "I bet her minge taste like honey"
  • "I'd like to crush her pelvic girdle to chalk dust"
  • (and for a chubby but generally fit bird) "I'd jump on that, slap her belly and ride the waves"
I had no chance in life.

Latest Threads