MILFs you would do.

I have as much steak and as many BJs as I want. Herself is very certain I’m not going to stray, and does her level best to keep it that way.

Kirkz

LE
I have as much steak and as many BJs as I want. Herself is very certain I’m not going to stray, and does her level best to keep it that way.
Wedding cake will change all of that.
Believe me, I'm divorced.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Wedding cake will change all of that.
Believe me, I'm divorced.
I’m not getting married and she knows it. There were a few things to agree before I let her into my life properly, steaks and blow-jobs were part of the conversation. Along with the pointlessness of jealousy and never getting married, we came to an agreement.

Kirkz

LE
I’m not getting married and she knows it. There were a few things to agree before I let her into my life properly, steaks and blow-jobs were part of the conversation. Along with the pointlessness of jealousy and never getting married, we came to an agreement.
You believe that if you want to, but sooner or later she'll either own you or you'll seperate.

You believe that if you want to, but sooner or later she'll either own you or you'll seperate.
Oh I know. It’ll be separate. I’m actually surprised that her staying with me full time during this lockdown hasn’t inspired a meltdown and separation, but there’s time yet.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Sropped on my wedding day that did!
That's why the bride is always smiling as she comes out of the church, she knows shes given her last blow job.

Latest Threads