MILFs you would do.

Chef

LE
I'd prefer a jukebox to be honest.
Obviously

rockabilly pin up tattoos leopard vintage beauty Rockabilly Style, Moda Rockabilly, Rockabilly Rebel, Rockabilly Fashion, Retro Fashion, Vintage Fashion, Rockabilly Makeup, Rockabilly Tattoos, Rockabilly Clothing

There you go @P.O.N.T.I She's probably a MILF (either an old photo or she's no better than she ought to be, hanging round a juke box!) and this one deffo is:

Shop retro vintage housewife in kitchen & turkey postcard created by TO_photogirl. Style Retro, Style Vintage, Vintage Love, Vintage Modern, Vintage Stuff, 1950 Style, Images Vintage, Vintage Pictures, Retro Christmas

Happy now?

Obviously

rockabilly pin up tattoos leopard vintage beauty Rockabilly Style, Moda Rockabilly, Rockabilly Rebel, Rockabilly Fashion, Retro Fashion, Vintage Fashion, Rockabilly Makeup, Rockabilly Tattoos, Rockabilly Clothing

There you go @P.O.N.T.I She's probably a MILF (either an old photo or she's no better than she ought to be, hanging round a juke box!) and this one deffo is:

Shop retro vintage housewife in kitchen & turkey postcard created by TO_photogirl. Style Retro, Style Vintage, Vintage Love, Vintage Modern, Vintage Stuff, 1950 Style, Images Vintage, Vintage Pictures, Retro Christmas

Happy now?
And if you had told her 60 years ago, a wee box the size of a business card could store and play 10,000 songs - she'd never believe you.

Chef

LE
And if you had told her 60 years ago, a wee box the size of a business card could store and play 10,000 songs - she'd never believe you.
Spot on! I edited this off the bottom of the pic:

... early i-pod for X-mas!

There is an old saying that goes something like "you don't go out for a hamburger if you get lobster thermidor at home".

I think Hugh pissed all over that bon mot.

[Posh voice] "OK yah. I think I will go out and pick up some raddled crack whore rather than stay at home with my fantasy sex goddess".

What a twat.
In fairness the fantasy sex goddess wasn't in the house at the time, she was being famous in London or wherever on the back of being his girlfriend while he was stuck rambling around the house on a Friday night (or whenever) with nothing to do. Maybe earlier in the day he had been driving past and noticed the ladies on the street, it was 10pm, what's a man going to do, go to bed early and pull one off thinking about his bird 10,000 miles away, or jump in the car and drive ten minutes and get a quick blowie?

There but for the grace of God go us all (well, without the fantasy sex goddess girlfriend obvs).

In fairness the fantasy sex goddess wasn't in the house at the time, she was being famous in London or wherever on the back of being his girlfriend while he was stuck rambling around the house on a Friday night (or whenever) with nothing to do. Maybe earlier in the day he had been driving past and noticed the ladies on the street, it was 10pm, what's a man going to do, go to bed early and pull one off thinking about his bird 10,000 miles away, or jump in the car and drive ten minutes and get a quick blowie?

There but for the grace of God go us all (well, without the fantasy sex goddess girlfriend obvs).
Personally I think I would have gone for the stay home and knock one out option.

And she looks too good. I bet she shags like a sack of damp tatties.

probably thought if it was some random nightfighter no one would find out ....clearly that wasnt his brightest idea

Chef

LE
There is an old saying that goes something like "you don't go out for a hamburger if you get lobster thermidor at home".
I've heard much the same: 'Why go out for a hamburger when there's steak at home'

Having said which, steak every day might get a tad boring and 'Variety is the spice of life'

Apparently the 'service' in most demand is oral sex so @anglo may be closer to the truth than we know.

He was only in for a BJ, maybe Ms Hurley doesn't suck and swallow

I've heard much the same: 'Why go out for a hamburger when there's steak at home'

Having said which, steak every day might get a tad boring and 'Variety is the spice of life'

Apparently the 'service' in most demand is oral sex so @anglo may be closer to the truth than we know.
We all love steak ....but the greasy dirty kebab has a certain appeal

The original Peter Cook and Dudley Moore is much better and had Raquel Welch in it;

Raquel Welch....

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 541x935.

I must take issue with you on that. Any house with a pinball machine in it is by definition not tacky!
oh god, anyone remeber 2000BC

Latest Threads