MILFs you would do.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
What she saw in multi millionaire sportsman Shane Warne no idea, But Hugh Grant had her when she was tight.
fixed - leave payment under the cat as usual.

The News of the Screws (who else?) had the brilliant idea of dressing up Miss Brown in a knock off copy of Liz's Versace dress, thus giving us one of the greatest tabloid headlines of all time: "It's THAT tart in THAT dress"

news_10_672-458_resize.jpg

Another actress who played the devil:
1590219373938.gif

Jennifer Love Hewitt
1590220533364.jpeg

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Miss Divine Brown.

There is an old saying that goes something like "you don't go out for a hamburger if you get lobster thermidor at home".

I think Hugh pissed all over that bon mot.

[Posh voice] "OK yah. I think I will go out and pick up some raddled crack whore rather than stay at home with my fantasy sex goddess".

What a twat.

Kirkz

LE
There is an old saying that goes something like "you don't go out for a hamburger if you get lobster thermidor at home".

[Posh voice] "OK yah. I think I will go out and pick up some raddled crack whore rather than stay at home with my fantasy sex goddess".

What a twat.
Depends really, I heard someone say "No matter how good looking a woman is, someone somewhere is utterly sick of her shit".

What a twat.
And yet...

I used to work away from home a lot, so lots of hotel meals. One night after perusing the usual hotel menu with distain I decided that I was sick of the sight of steak, salmon, duck et al, and ordered from the children's menu instead (without baked beans, naturally).

I know how you feel.

I used to travel a lot and got fed up with the usual steak, chicken, fish mains on hotel menus.

My colleagues used to think I was weird because I used to have three starters rather than a boring main. The starters were usually more exciting than the usual main course suspects (Never soup though).

Nevertheless I wouldn't go cruising fo a crack ho with the fragrant Ms Hurley on tap.

And yet...

I used to work away from home a lot, so lots of hotel meals. One night after perusing the usual hotel menu with distain I decided that I was sick of the sight of steak, salmon, duck et al, and ordered from the children's menu instead (without baked beans, naturally).
Errm, that sort of reads as though you partook in some underage "fun and games"...

Chef

LE
Maybe she did a deal with the devilView attachment 475607
Whom she played in “Bedazzled”.
:)
The original Peter Cook and Dudley Moore is much better and had Raquel Welch in it;

Raquel Welch....

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 541x935.

Even a pikey would think that house is tacky
I must take issue with you on that. Any house with a pinball machine in it is by definition not tacky!

daz

LE
The original Peter Cook and Dudley Moore is much better and had Raquel Welch in it;

Raquel Welch....

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 541x935.

I can't take issue with you on that. Any house with a pinball machine in it is by definition tacky!
Sorted out the edit for you...no charge :)

Chef

LE
Sorted out the edit for you...no charge :)
Good grief man! have you no soul?

(I like pinball machines and bar football)

Kirkz

LE
Good grief man! have you no soul?

(I like pinball machines and bar football)
I'd prefer a jukebox to be honest.

Latest Threads