MILFs you would do.

Looks like she is trying to smuggle them both into the party. Shame they went bald so young.
A re-post . . . from my "private collection", to which has just been added the red dress!! . . . ;)

KateGarraway.jpg

KG.jpg

tumblr_mr984iqmyh1s6477qo1_1280.jpg

Not so sure anything here is photo-shopped ;) !!

I suspect changing the colour filters would reveal/enhance how translucent is the dress ;) .

It needs confirmation from the ARRSE photographers :) .

There is always someone prepared to cast aspersions on that which pleases the rest of us :( !!

Last edited:
Photoshop jobs notwithstanding, Kate Garraway pretty well closes the thread. What a top MILF!

I’m only thankful that I’m not one of her kids because I’m pretty sure that wanking oneself stupid over one’s own mother isn’t the most socially acceptable of practices!

Photoshop jobs notwithstanding, Kate Garraway pretty well closes the thread. What a top MILF! . . .
Not so sure it is photoshopped.

I suspect changing the colour filters would reveal/enhance how translucent is the dress ;) .

It needs confirmation from the ARRSE photographers :) .

There is always someone prepared to cast aspersions on that which pleases the rest of us :( !!

Last edited:
Photoshop jobs notwithstanding, Kate Garraway pretty well closes the thread. What a top MILF!

I’m only thankful that I’m not one of her kids because I’m pretty sure that wanking oneself stupid over one’s own mother isn’t the most socially acceptable of practices!
Burn your hard drive now, tonight.

syrup

LE
A bit harsh mate.
When the Labour Party of Blair and Mandelson has to distance it's self from you on a number of occasions you know you've reached the status of weapons grade twat.

She's a bit BOBFOC for me the lovely Kate.
Seems to depend on the angle they get her at.

Latest Threads