MILFs you would do.

A very happy 72nd birthday to Virginia Bottomley, now Baroness Bottomley of Nettlestone. She was a saucey little minx in her day.
96E745C8-FB0C-48C5-AF0B-70A44092FA87.jpeg

slightly less so now, perhaps

2B0B3489-7F2B-40E8-AB45-D2295F8AC202.jpeg

Although I would certainly still consider it, with a genteel cup of tea to follow

JackSofty

War Hero
A very happy 72nd birthday to Virginia Bottomley, now Baroness Bottomley of Nettlestone. She was a saucey little minx in her day.
View attachment 455631
Met her many times in the mid 80s.
With the dirty thoughts in my sordid mind, it was always preferable that Peter (her other half and thoroughly nice bloke) was elsewhere.

Another one from the collection:

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

View attachment 455631

View attachment 455632

Although I would certainly still consider it, with a genteel cup of tea to follow
Acvording to Drop The Dead Donkey, her name rearranges to" I'm an evil Tory bigot"

Last edited:
Exc
Acvording to Drop The Dead Donkey, her name rearranges to" I'm a vile Tory bigot"
Except it doesn’t. It nearly does, but there is no “n” in “I’m a vile Tory bigot”

It also nearly rearranges to “I’m a fragrant shires Tory who loves it up the wrong ‘un.” It’s not quite as close a match as yours, but it will do for me.

Exc

Except it doesn’t. It nearly does, but there is no “n” in “I’m a vile Tory bigot”

It also nearly rearranges to “I’m a fragrant shires Tory who loves it up the wrong ‘un.” It’s not quite as close a match as yours, but it will do for me.
Amended to include wayward consonant

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
And how she appears on Marvel's Runaways
1584354503670.png

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
View attachment 455631

View attachment 455632

I once ran her husbands protection officer over by mistake, long story & lots of paper filling in.

I once ran her husbands protection officer over by mistake, long story & lots of paper filling in.
I'm assuming you intended to run over someone else's protection officer if you ran over her husbands by mistake.

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
I'm assuming you intended to run over someone else's protection officer if you ran over her husbands by mistake.
It was dark, we were patrolling a lane at the back of the house, put lights out to track an unknown.
Protection officer came out of back gate & whack we got him, we did stop.

Dr Death

Old-Salt
I see the point.
She does have the brains as has MB.BS but only did FY1 as a junior doctor before daddy offered her more money, less hours, free holidays, short working week, so I see the attraction even if it is working for beardy!

Latest Threads