MILFs you would do.

Another fine example of Kate Ritchie.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There's something about Claire I'd like to put my finger on

There's something about Claire I'd like to put my finger on

Have to admit I had her down as a bit of a reality show-type airhead. But her performance on stage as Shirley Valentine last night was superb. Over 2 hours on her own - delivering her lines without any apparent problem. She was in turns funny, potty mouthed, moving - an all round brilliant performance from a good looking, very talented (and well preserved) lady. I would highly recommend the show for a good night out and if you can secure seats near the front, there are numerous opportunities in the second half for down cleavage, up shorts shots to keep the most discerning lecher occupied!
What’s more, I didn’t get any slaps around the head off the missus as she was too busy laughing! :smile:

Have to admit I had her down as a bit of a reality show-type airhead. But her performance on stage as Shirley Valentine last night was superb. Over 2 hours on her own - delivering her lines without any apparent problem. She was in turns funny, potty mouthed, moving - an all round brilliant performance from a good looking, very talented (and well preserved) lady. I would highly recommend the show for a good night out and if you can secure seats near the front, there are numerous opportunities in the second half for down cleavage, up shorts shots to keep the most discerning lecher occupied!
What’s more, I didn’t get any slaps around the head off the missus as she was too busy laughing! :smile:
She's a talented lass, always has been, and hugely underrated.

Salisbury you say? Is Vladimir struggling so much that he is going for the old honeytrap tricks again?
We are back to normal now, whatever that means in Wiltshire!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Claire knowing she is coming on arrse!
1582809605846.png

And showing her chest off yet again!
1582809671240.png

Last edited:
I believe Claire is probably more deserving of her own thread than the plasticized Carol.
I believe you may have just put yourself on an arrse fatwa, well by certain members of the extremist Carolist faction anyway.

I believe you may have just put yourself on an arrse fatwa, well by certain members of the extremist Carolist faction anyway.
I will take my punishment like a man. Carol was once an icon, but now unfortunately has become (in my eyes), a bit of a slapper, so my allegiance has passed to the delectable Claire. Bring it on, I say.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The NAAFI Bar 7
RocksRock The NAAFI Bar 458
Killaloe The NAAFI Bar 28

Latest Threads