MILFs you would do.

Now I think we should take this thread up market slightly. So is there any love for this somewhat left field choice.
Princess Haya bint Hussein.
Currently separated and hiding in London. 45yrs old with an alleged £40M in the bank. Certainly an attractive lady, who admittedly cuts a slightly matronly figure.
Former Olympian (equestrian), intelligent, well travelled and quite stylish.
Her (soon to be) Ex might be problematic......
_20200212_132137.JPG

e74ff3d7-5be3-4bdc-a1b5-741f9a400079.jpg

7d733ad8-84df-4184-9977-ea705055d1e7.jpg

If a picture says a thousand words....
large_Fustany-Fashion-Celebrity_Style-Princess_Haya_Bin_Al_Hussein-13.jpg

Nobbygas

Old-Salt
Now I think we should take this thread up market slightly. So is there any love for this somewhat left field choice.
Currently separated and hiding in London. 45yrs old with an alleged £40M in the bank. Certainly an attractive lady, who admittedly cuts a slightly matronly figure.
View attachment 449361
View attachment 449363
View attachment 449362

View attachment 449368
I think she also belongs in the 'danger feck' thread.

Kirkz

LE
View attachment 449361
View attachment 449363
View attachment 449362

View attachment 449368
If she doesn't eat pork she's no good to me.

View attachment 449361
View attachment 449363
View attachment 449362

View attachment 449368
Only if I can shag her in a groundfloor room with 3 exit points, not near a consulate or embassy and defintley not in Turkey.

Only if I can shag her in a groundfloor room with 3 exit points, not near a consulate or embassy and defintley not in Turkey.
Well she won't be leaving London any time soon. There were rumours that her closeness to her PPO was the reason for her bailing out. Her Mayfair house is probably pretty secure. She's probably been denied the proper physical rousting she desires due to being somewhat down the pecking order and the ex being an old man.

Plus he's already busy, this is his latest wife
1478900248.png

These are just the "official" wives.

Last edited:
View attachment 449361
View attachment 449363
View attachment 449362

View attachment 449368
She’s very easy on the eye. On the other hand, why is it that blokes who have everything always look so fcuking miserable?!

She’s very easy on the eye. On the other hand, why is it that blokes who have everything always look so fcuking miserable?!
Can you imagine the nagging when you've got more than one wife, their periods will all start syncing and it will be nag nag nag all the time

Can you imagine the nagging when you've got more than one wife, their periods will all start syncing and it will be nag nag nag all the time
I was told once the key is to have either one wife or three (or more), that way one wife doesn't know how much time you spend with another and helps curb the jealousy etc. They tend to keep them very separate too.

View attachment 449361
View attachment 449363
View attachment 449362

View attachment 449368
Matronly? I'd bang that until her husband's hitmen banged me.

View attachment 449361
View attachment 449363
View attachment 449362

View attachment 449368
A fine looking woman

Michaela Tabb. Professional snooker referee’es.
The enigma that is Ronnie O’Sullivan once lost a match & during the press interview, blamed being mesmerised by Michaelas arse as she was putting balls back.
Question is, pink or brown? I’m not too fussed as long as it’s not red.

2AF3C2CE-0698-4663-8712-777F58620096.jpeg
4270618B-117C-4268-871F-6201E02C8ACE.jpeg
18B3A268-E06E-4063-A68E-D09A265AD1BA.jpeg
D4C0CC3B-310B-4969-BBB6-8587B6815BC7.jpeg

Always preferred billiards to snooker...choice of 3 is good

Pot, cannon or in-off, any hole's a goal.

OK, I'll take my cue

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The NAAFI Bar 7
RocksRock The NAAFI Bar 458
Killaloe The NAAFI Bar 28

Latest Threads