MILFs you would do.

Kirkz

LE
Those legs have seen some action, (on the ice rink before you all get carried away).
Looks like she did most of her skating on her face, the galloping trollop.
@anglo need to go to specsavers.

I'm old enough and ugly enough not to care too much about looks as long as they're not fat munters, and they are nice to me in the morning.

Jayne Torvill or katie Price?

Jayne every time.

torvill wasn't good looking when she was in her prime, but she's fit, shapely, intelligent and comes across as generally pleasant. She was on Pointless Celebs tonight BTW.

Kirkz

LE
Right, I’m gonna be a bit contentious here.

Laura Parker from Momentum. Blonde, slightly chunky, plummy voice and very likely a bit needy at the moment.

We could do lots of vino at my dining table, where I persuade her that she’s just wrong, wrong, wrong. Then, on goes the dog collar and lead, whereby she is led on all fours to my dungeon to start making up for her past.........

Back in 10 mins.

1576425326429.jpeg

1576425375088.jpeg

1576425419155.jpeg

1576425471607.jpeg

anglo

LE

Laura Parker from Momentum. Blonde, slightly chunky, plummy voice and very likely a bit needy at the moment.

We could do lots of vino at my dining table, where I persuade her that she’s just wrong, wrong, wrong. Then, on goes the dog collar and lead, whereby she is led on all fours to my dungeon to start making up for her past.........

Back in 10 mins.

View attachment 437142

View attachment 437143

View attachment 437144

View attachment 437145
You could shove it in her ear and f*&k some sense into her

Back in 10 mins.

View attachment 437142

View attachment 437143

View attachment 437144

View attachment 437145
"Don't touch it! It's evil!"

Latest Threads