MILFs you would do.

I suppose you and other Arrseholes have a lot in common with Geordie Best. Lets see. How many of you have represented your country? How many Miss Worlds have you shagged? How many of you have spent loadsa money on booze? Ah, at last. A common denominator.
Wtf is Geordie Best? Was/is he a demented alcoholic from the NE of England with memory loss and a distinct odour of mothballs, stale urine and faeces as well?

I've done worse.
She has good legs and a nice pair of chesticles.
1575930414579.png

1575930449386.png

Anna face like an assorted bag of nuts, bolts and other pointless general ironmonger offerings.

Yup, like. @don't tell him pike I probably would, just for gits and shiggles.
The old phrase of poking the fire whilst looking at the mantlepiece springs to mind.

I repeat that I have done worse.

Technically speaking, a MILF, is "the fit older bird in front of you in the queue (with a kid) that your brain tells you that you'd like to squirt", and not some youngster that is just a fit bird. The qualifying difference is that the "MILF" is one that is usually either; a generation older than you, already accounted for (married) or one that's possibly bordering on you becoming a full-on deviant.
About that last... Does it matter which side of the border you're on?

Before I met the current mrs_mush I was trawling the dating scene for a while and had a date with a glamorous milf. We were both in our 50s, although i think she was a few years older than me. After an enjoyable meal out, on the way home she asked me if I'd ever had a sportsman's double - a mother a daughter threesome.

We got back to her place and she opens the door and shouts upstairs "Mum, are you awake"

Taaaaaaxiiiiiii for mush_dad.
No need for a taxi. Let me know where you are, and I'll come run you over myself.

Susanna Reid (the subject of the original post on this thread) was 43 when the thread was started, and turns 49 today. Still would. Happy birthday Susanna!
CEACCE24-3DBB-4266-97F5-3E50F4DE204D.jpeg

Anna face like an assorted bag of nuts, bolts and other pointless general ironmonger offerings.
She smiles like a Gurkha.

The dirty minx looks just like my neighbour who I saw at about 16.00 one day, around 2yr ago, dildo-ing herself in the conservatory. Gen dit. I promise.
I’ve never looked at her the same way since!
A conservatory you say? Her lady garden must be enormous then!

The dirty minx looks just like my neighbour who I saw at about 16.00 one day, around 2yr ago, dildo-ing herself in the conservatory. Gen dit. I promise.
I’ve never looked at her the same way since!
Hi Gardner, that £10 I have owed you for years. I really feel it's about time I came around to drop it off. Can you send me your address and I will pop it through your letter box.

Latest Threads