MILFs you would do.

Technically speaking, a MILF, is "the fit older bird in front of you in the queue (with a kid) that your brain tells you that you'd like to squirt", and not some youngster that is just a fit bird. The qualifying difference is that the "MILF" is one that is usually either; a generation older than you, already accounted for (married) or one that's possibly bordering on you becoming a full-on deviant.

Technically speaking, a MILF, is "the fit older bird in front of you in the queue (with a kid) that your brain tells you that you'd like to squirt", and not some youngster that is just a fit bird. The qualifying difference is that the "MILF" is one that is usually either; a generation older than you, already accounted for (married) or one that's possibly bordering on you becoming a full-on deviant.
" a generation older than you" You're taking the Michael sunshine, I'm 72 and already smell of piss, what's a 92 year old going to smell like?

Kirkz

LE
" a generation older than you" You're taking the Michael sunshine, I'm 72 and already smell of piss, what's a 92 year old going to smell like?
Hang on in there and you'll find out.

Before I met the current mrs_mush I was trawling the dating scene for a while and had a date with a glamorous milf. We were both in our 50s, although i think she was a few years older than me. After an enjoyable meal out, on the way home she asked me if I'd ever had a sportsman's double - a mother a daughter threesome.

We got back to her place and she opens the door and shouts upstairs "Mum, are you awake"

Taaaaaaxiiiiiii for mush_dad.

Before I met the current mrs_mush I was trawling the dating scene for a while and had a date with a glamorous milf. We were both in our 50s, although i think she was a few years older than me. After an enjoyable meal out, on the way home she asked me if I'd ever had a sportsman's double - a mother a daughter threesome.

We got back to her place and she opens the door and shouts upstairs "Mum, are you awake"

Taaaaaaxiiiiiii for mush_dad.
Hmmm, are you Dashing Chap in disguise? :p

Used to be in Hollyoaks, years ago. Lives near an old mate of mine, and can be seen shopping in the local CO-OP.
IIRC She also did a spell in Emmerdale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I nominate this lass from the TV series, Our Yorkshire Farm - Amanda Owen. Mother of NINE, so she most certainly qualifies. Her hubby is 25 years older than her, the lucky sod. Highly recommend the programme too.
1D49D49A-BAE1-4AE7-BBE9-28BF06D283A6.jpeg

I nominate this lass from the TV series, Our Yorkshire Farm - Amanda Owen. Mother of NINE, so she most certainly qualifies. Her hubby is 25 years older than her, the lucky sod. Highly recommend the programme too.
View attachment 435235
Definitely not high maintenance
The birth of their eighth child, Clementine, was, says Amanda, the best. One night, restless, unable to sleep and 34 and a half weeks pregnant, she rose from her bed, crept downstairs, made some tea and stoked up the fire. At 12.45am, she realised what she’d thought was indigestion was actually labour.

She considered the doomed dash for hospital and decided against it. (“I were tupped at Ravenseat and I’ll lamb at Ravenseat!”). She also chose not to wake her oblivious husband.

“That would have woken the children and ensured a panic,” she says. “Ewes go and find somewhere private to give birth. They’ll always disappear behind a wall if they can. I can’t decide if it’s bad, but for me, I’d rather do it alone, too – because it’s personal.”

So by the flickering fire, on a makeshift mattress of cushions and towels, Amanda delivered her baby, then the placenta, then went upstairs to present the precious bundle to her stunned husband.

Definitely not high maintenance
She’s made of the right stuff, definitely. Slight thread drift about the programme - I love the way their kids are being brought up. Clearly they are loved, but there is no smothering, no molly coddling and they all appear to be well adjusted, happy kids. The Dad looks knackered though! :grin:

Latest Threads