MILFs you would do.

I hate to break this to you but the M in MILF stands for Mother, so rugrats would be part of the equation.
Numerous girls that I was at school with had qualified to be a MILF well short of their 17th birthdays, I kid you not.

I think the youngest pregnancy we had at my school was a couple of years behind me, at the grand old age of 13; to be fair they were a family of utter, utter skiprats so no-one was really surprised.

Numerous girls that I was at school with had qualified to be a MILF well short of their 17th birthdays, I kid you not.

I think the youngest pregnancy we had at my school was a couple of years behind me, at the grand old age of 13; to be fair they were a family of utter, utter skiprats so no-one was really surprised.
Liverpool, Newcastle or Glasgow?

mrboo

Old-Salt

someone on here did post a story from a paper about a 12/13 year old girl if I remember right as a milf , But I think most people did not get his joke and was ripped a new one :)
PS that was his joke not mine well I think he was joking

Kirkz

LE

I'm not sure I like your turn of phrase there.
harummph!

Welsh .....................

........perfection.

syrup

LE

When my daughter was at pre-school there was a 32 year old Grandmother dropping one off her daughters kids off

Kirkz

LE
Angela Rayner MP, mum at 16, really gobby, problem file under danger fxcks.
Having googled some pics, I'd sooner fuck you! What a gangling old ragwart.

Having googled some pics, I'd sooner **** you! What a gangling old ragwart.
Of course, given that this is a pictorial, as well as written format site, I would have expected the nominee to have let us all see the object of his lust.

Latest Threads