MILFs you would do.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I am not a fanny farrier and, indeed, Amelia Gentleman does have children but you are supposed to share with us which MILFs you would do, not who someone else (Johnson) is doing.
I would but then sometimes its not all about looks but the person themselves!

So, you personally know Amelia Gentleman, and she has such a lovely personality that you would like to shag her?
So me & one other have posted on her & you still bang on about it, are you ghey?
Or just do not like woman who do not meet you're exact standards as everyone is different & has different views!

So me & one other have posted on her & you still bang on about it, are you ghey?
Or just do not like woman who do not meet you're exact standards as everyone is different & has different views!
You’re a strange one, right enough. I think you might be more at home on mumsnet where you can share stories about cuddles and personality.

You’re a strange one, right enough. I think you might be more at home on mumsnet where you can share stories about cuddles and personality.
I will bear a grudge for a long time for a comment like that.

Right time over grudge rescinded.

I hate to break this to you but the M in MILF stands for Mother, so rugrats would be part of the equation.
I hate to break it to you, but the advertising/glam industry doesn't care whether they remain baby-free. Their portfolios get moved into the milf filing cabinet when they cease to be teens.

I hate to break it to you, but the advertising/glam industry doesn't care whether they remain baby-free. Their portfolios get moved into the milf filing cabinet when they cease to be teens.
What the advertising/glam industry do or don’t do is of no interest to me. They don’t define the language.

What the advertising/glam industry do or don’t do is of no interest to me. They don’t define the language.
You obviously try the handles on shop doors despite the clearly displayed signs saying CLOSED, because shop owners don't define the language either.

You obviously try the handles on shop doors despite the clearly displayed signs saying CLOSED, because shop owners don't define the language either.
That is without doubt the worst and most inaccurate analogy I’ve seen in some time. Unless you are saying that some shops display a CLOSED sign when they mean something different to “closed”.

That is without doubt the worst and most inaccurate analogy I’ve seen in some time. Unless you are saying that some shops display a CLOSED sign when they mean something different to “closed”.
No, I mean that your first statement makes you sound completely up yourself..

The glam industry penned the term, Milf, for all the aforementioned reasons, so yes, they define it.

No, I mean that your first statement makes you sound completely up yourself..

The glam industry penned the term, Milf, for all the aforementioned reasons, so yes, they define it.
Really? I always thought it came about with the film ‘American Pie’. Before that they were always just Yummy Mummys.

BingtheMing

Old-Salt
I shall bring a bit of normality to the thread and bring you this :-

Judith Ralston BBC Scotlands weather guru , a rather warm front showing in pic no.1 , however it may denegrate ito the Danger Fcuks thread in pic no.2 as she has something about Miss Whiplash about her - discuss.

f83923ed5c2126f8f8c2b1e788ebad51.jpg
FMF_SDR_05072018LOUISE26JPG.jpg

I shall bring a bit of normality to the thread and bring you this :-

Judith Ralston BBC Scotlands weather guru , a rather warm front showing in pic no.1 , however it may denegrate ito the Danger Fcuks thread in pic no.2 as she has something about Miss Whiplash about her - discuss.
Nah, she looks too domineering to be Ms Whiplash. Rather have the other Scotch weathertotty, Gillian Smart (images posted before of her), or Anne Lundon.

Latest Threads