MILFs you would do.

Oh, I most certainly am. They're never too old to go across my knee for telling porkies.

(Okay, I draw the line at ~66 / ~ 67)
Come and get her, she's yours.

Message me the post code and house number, and I'll rent a van on the way home tomorrow (don't worry, I'll put a mattress in the back).
You're going to need more than a van and postcode old son because you've got a nearly 5000 mile journey in front of you. Our three lads might have something to say about it as well, the shortest one is 6' 1" but that should be no problem to a stud like you;)

Message me the post code and house number, and I'll rent a van on the way home tomorrow (don't worry, I'll put a mattress in the back).
I've just let the old lady know you'll be on your way, she said she won't bother sterilizing her scalpels on this occasion. That did surprise me a bit, she's usually so post op infection conscious.

You're going to need more than a van and postcode old son because you've got a nearly 5000 mile journey in front of you. Our three lads might have something to say about it as well, the shortest one is 6' 1" but that should be no problem to a stud like you;)
That's no problem. I can set up a designated free speech zone somewhere near the van for them. The floor is theirs.

That's no problem. I can set up a designated free speech zone somewhere near the van for them. The floor is theirs.
That'll do no good, my lads ain't much on needless yapping. They do know where most of the old vertical deep shafts mines are though and I'm sure they'd be happy to show you one of them.. Your welcome to visit any time, oh and no need to pack any luggage and just buy a one way ticket, you won't have any need for a return one.

You're also going to need to hire a different vehicle at the airport to get here as a van won't cut it.

That'll do no good, my lads ain't much on needless yapping. They do know where most of the old vertical deep shafts mines are though and I'm sure they'd be happy to show you one of them.. Your welcome to visit any time, oh and no need to pack any luggage and just buy a one way ticket, you won't have any need for a return one.

You're also going to need to hire a different vehicle at the airport to get here as a van won't cut it.
I'm not into big shafts, but if that's what flicks their switch...

I'm not into big shafts, but if that's what flicks their switch...
Your reading comprehension not that good old son? I didn't say big shafts, I said Deep shafts, as in a long fecking drop to the bottom.

How many big shafts are they looking at today, Sam?
Yeah looks like your reading comphresion isn't that good or you need to stop hammering the sock and head to Spec Savers as it's making you go blind.