MILFs you would do.

Been watching American Horror Story starring Connie Britton. Certainly ticks the MILF box.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Been watching American Horror Story starring Connie Britton. Certainly ticks the MILF box.

Good find! Also seems to qualify for the Ginger and Unseen threads.

I'm just about to start watching that. Is it any good

I'm just about to start watching that. Is it any good
Very good. Good acting by all involved particularly Jessica Lang. Story is very clever with good twists. Very gory in parts.

Some uncomfortable homo erotica scenes that could be fast forwarded although Mrs Mortars2cg was particularly frisky that night for some disturbing reason.

I'm now on the 2nd series Asylum.

GreyArea

War Hero
Linda Luscardi's still going strong.

First 2 pics taken during her Page 3 days, third pic taken 31 years after second pic wearing same bikini (aged 60 according to the Daily Heil)

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

Evidence for Milfiness, pic of her and her daughter Lucy Kane

04.jpg

How many would still splaf over her photo's?
And the daughter is worth a punt too
They'd make a good Sportsmans Double, but I'd rather give her a pearl necklace in person rather than on a crusty old photo

ches

LE
I near wanked myself transparent at the full frontal spread Miss Lusardi did for Penthouse back in the day. It was a shoot she did before she got the big page 3 stuff. Think she was late teens & apparently regretted it. Think I stuck every page together.

The daughter is cute without a doubt but too young for my tastes, Linda is a perfect match for me (lucky cow).

Latest Threads