MILFs you would do.

Konnie Huq
1565088779993.png

She wants to be the first MILF on Arrse Page 3 Yummy Mummy's

Could always start with Mother and Daughter you would, first in the queue Janet Ellis...

Don't know whether this is a MILF or not, seen her on Newquay beach, I think she is
if anyone thinks she isn't I'll delete it View attachment 410117View attachment 410118
Nice photos. Great composition, and detail . . . clearly no wedding ring, if that is any indication - these days - as to whether or not, she qualifies as a MILF :( .

When is your case to be heard in Court?!

Do you need anyone to provide a "Character Reference" ?

I don't know if anyone on ARRSE, would be prepared to perjure themselves on your behalf ? ;) .

morsk

LE
Belongs in the Waifs You Would Do thread. And no, I wouldn't.
2 questions. Are you a gayer? She would definitely get it. and 2, where the fuck is Newquay beach? Do you mean Fistral, Watergate, Tolcarne, Porth.....

2 questions. Are you a gayer? She would definitely get it. and 2, where the **** is Newquay beach? Do you mean Fistral, Watergate, Tolcarne, Porth.....
By the look of those rocks, thats either taken on Towan beach next to the harbour, or South Fistral.

morsk

LE
By the look of those rocks, thats either taken on Towan beach next to the harbour, or South Fistral.
Yeah, I was thinking Fistral behind the Headland. I avoid Fistral like the plague though. All those pretend hippies in their shagged out VW campers banging on about "if you haven't surfed Fistral, you haven't surfed Britain". Patchouli stinking fcuks. Gwithian is for winners.

Yeah, I was thinking Fistral behind the Headland. I avoid Fistral like the plague though. All those pretend hippies in their shagged out VW campers banging on about "if you haven't surfed Fistral, you haven't surfed Britain". Patchouli stinking fcuks. Gwithian is for winners.
Kimmeridge bay with the wind hitting the bay can be awesome, the shallow reefs outside make for big breakers

morsk

LE
Kimmeridge bay with the wind hitting the bay can be awesome, the shallow reefs outside make for big breakers
Had to google that one. South coast? Thats a really interesting one. I will look into that - Thanks!

Latest Threads