MILFs you would do.

Something like that. I got them pleasantly drunk.[/QUOTE]

Do tell more ,there is bugger all on TV and it is Saturday night[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid what happens in the hotel room stays in the hotel room. Maybe hotel staff were asking what a guy in his 30s could possibly be doing with a harem of ladies in their 60s. How does he achieve such a thing, they might have asked? They'll never know.

Something like that. I got them pleasantly drunk.

Do tell more ,there is bugger all on TV and it is Saturday night

I'm afraid what happens in the hotel room stays in the hotel room. Maybe hotel staff were asking what a guy in his 30s could possibly be doing with a harem of ladies in their 60s. How does he achieve such a thing, they might have asked? They'll never know.
Will you two please work out how to use the bleedin' "Reply" thingy properly, as it's making my eyes water.

Mine isn't the cup model, but a genuine 2008 model. Something doesn't sound right with the one you're driving, as a well-service one would have a tight engine and could run between Cardiff and Brecon a few times on £10 of petrol.

It only failed to start once in three years, but that was because the Freemason's had secretly interfered with the battery using black budget technology, in what I reckon was a New World Order conspiracy to prevent me going to Mass several hours later.

Other than that, solid, reliable, excellent fuel economy, and it glides over speedbumps at 40MPH.

I have also had four mature ladies in the back at one point. They loved it.
its probably in good order, Son in law has owned it from nearly new but I normally drive a Dog eaters car which is whisper quite and silky smooth

How is that one face so arresting, when the rest are . . . . "Meh! see them every day in Tesco" ?!

The eyes, maybe? The slightly parted (non-smiling) lips?
I thought exactly the same thing!

Sophie Ridge...nom, nom, nom.....

Sophy-869300.jpg

How is that one face so arresting, when the rest are . . . . "Meh! see them every day in Tesco" ?!

The eyes, maybe? The slightly parted (non-smiling) lips?

No idea, saw her last night playing the Princess in "John Carter of Mars" which was showing late on BBC2. Special effects, set and costume design were spectacular but the story was all over the place however she looked stunning in every scene she was in.

By the way, which Tesco do you shop in?, I need to get some bread and milk.... (it might take several trips....)