MILFs you would do.

What a woman!
She can forecast my areas of high pressure anytime she likes. Not to mention my isobars.
She might well forecast your areas of high pressure but she'd more likely be the cause of mine.

Do Renault make traction engines then?
Nope. The engine I've got in my Clio is a beast. It's an inline 4-valve engine, and it sounds aggressive with the air filter removed. They're a prize target for boy racers.
The difference between a Clio and a tractor is instantly noticeable.

For some reason that has no effect whatsoever on my wishing to be smothered between her ample attributes.
It might when she's bleeding all over the back of your head and her septum is sliding down your neck between your shoulder blades.

Nope. The engine I've got in my Clio is a beast. It's an inline 4-valve engine, and it sounds aggressive with the air filter removed. They're a prize target for boy racers.
I'm to old for the human race let alone a boy racer, as long as it goes and stops and is road legal I'm happy.
I don't want fancy gadgets telling me stuff I don't need to know or making twiddly noises.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
is that the cup model ? we are babysitting one, it sounds like its tearing itself in half, and drinks fuel like nobodys business, but its funny when youngsters see this old coffin dodger hoon it away from the lights, I shall be sad when it has to go back to its owner

is that the cup model ? we are babysitting one, it sounds like its tearing itself in half, and drinks fuel like nobodys business, but its funny when youngsters see this old coffin dodger hoon it away from the lights, I shall be sad when it has to go back to its owner
Mine isn't the cup model, but a genuine 2008 model. Something doesn't sound right with the one you're driving, as a well-service one would have a tight engine and could run between Cardiff and Brecon a few times on £10 of petrol.

It only failed to start once in three years, but that was because the Freemason's had secretly interfered with the battery using black budget technology, in what I reckon was a New World Order conspiracy to prevent me going to Mass several hours later.

Other than that, solid, reliable, excellent fuel economy, and it glides over speedbumps at 40MPH.

I have also had four mature ladies in the back at one point. They loved it.

I have also had four mature ladies in the back at one point. They loved it.[/QUOTE]

Now that's just boasting , Pics or it didn't happen, did you do them in order of age ;);)