MILFs you would do.

I'm beginning to think that we need a Carol Vorderman photos thread to keep the others clear and to avoid unexpected stimulation of my gag reflex.

I would like a tramp on chips
Well, you can't have one.

I agree that Carole looks like she has been shored up by the US Corps of Engineers prparing for a post-hurricane tidal swell. Lets just hope that dyke don't blow. There'll be after-tremors from now until 2020. She, is a fat, geriatric, minger. You fellas are just sick.

I'm beginning to think that we need a Carol Vorderman photos thread to keep the others clear and to avoid unexpected stimulation of my gag reflex.
Have a 'I totally agree with you'.

Last edited:
She, is a fat, geriatric minger
That describes my wife.

Trust me on this, Ms V is just my type.
Now hear this. If I have aught to do with it, her frame will keep appearing on here whenever:

(a) There's too much many wordz and/or;​
(b) There's not sufficiently enough bint pics getting posted to gratify my geriatric desire to do some quite inappropriate leering​
Think on.
Stop griping.​
Start filling in the blanks.​
:thumright: :thumleft:

That describes my wife.

Trust me on this, Ms V is just my type.

Now hear this. If I have aught to do with it, her frame will keep appearing on here whenever:

(a) There's too much many wordz and/or;​
(b) There's not sufficiently enough bint pics getting posted to gratify my geriatric desire to do some quite inappropriate leering​
Think on.
Stop griping.​
Start filling in the blanks.​
:thumright: :thumleft:
Maybe I can help you poor deluded geriophiles. This is my kind of MILF.

Helen-Flanagan-1.jpg
Helen-Flanagan-2.jpg

Well, you can't have one.

I agree that Carole looks like she has been shored up by the US Corps of Engineers prparing for a post-hurricane tidal swell. Lets just hope that dyke don't blow. There'll be after-tremors from now until 2020. She, is a fat, geriatric, minger. You fellas are just sick.

Have a 'I totally agree with you'.
Geriatric minger maybe, but she is not a chubby. She is a skinny bint...

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Mine never went away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think those referred to were the ones you received and not the ones you give out. :dance:

A65CFDD5-6A85-4350-8C91-F1A67EA6F29C.jpeg

Beverley Turner, Broadcaster and wife of James Cracknell. On the BBC couch this morning, reviewing the newspapers. I have no idea what she said, but wow!

Maybe I can help you poor deluded geriophiles. In my wettest dreams, this is my kind of MILF.
Sorted.

You're welcome.
Dead right! This thread is about MILF's, Moms I would Like to F***. It is not about Moms with Substantial Flaws and Self-Esteem Issues that I think I Might have a Chance with when Taking my own Personal Deficiencies into Account (MWSFSEIIMCTPDA's).

Geriatric minger maybe, but she is not a chubby. She is a skinny bint...
Coming from you, that is not really saying much.

Moms with Substantial Flaws and Self-Esteem Issues that I think I Might have a Chance with when Taking my own Personal Deficiencies into Account (MWSFSEIIMCTPDA's).
Easy for you to say

I think you’ll have difficulty finding any MILF without some flaws and even fewer with no self esteem issues.