MILFs you would do.

I would like a tramp on chips
Well, you can't have one.

I agree that Carole looks like she has been shored up by the US Corps of Engineers prparing for a post-hurricane tidal swell. Lets just hope that dyke don't blow. There'll be after-tremors from now until 2020. She, is a fat, geriatric, minger. You fellas are just sick.

I'm beginning to think that we need a Carol Vorderman photos thread to keep the others clear and to avoid unexpected stimulation of my gag reflex.
Have a 'I totally agree with you'.

Last edited:
She, is a fat, geriatric minger
That describes my wife.

Trust me on this, Ms V is just my type.
I'm beginning to think that we need a Carol Vorderman photos thread to keep the others clear and to avoid unexpected stimulation of my gag reflex.
Now hear this. If I have aught to do with it, her frame will keep appearing on here whenever:

(a) There's too much many wordz and/or;​
(b) There's not sufficiently enough bint pics getting posted to gratify my geriatric desire to do some quite inappropriate leering​
Think on.
Stop griping.​
Start filling in the blanks.​
:thumright: :thumleft:

That describes my wife.

Trust me on this, Ms V is just my type.

Now hear this. If I have aught to do with it, her frame will keep appearing on here whenever:

(a) There's too much many wordz and/or;​
(b) There's not sufficiently enough bint pics getting posted to gratify my geriatric desire to do some quite inappropriate leering​
Think on.
Stop griping.​
Start filling in the blanks.​
:thumright: :thumleft:
Maybe I can help you poor deluded geriophiles. This is my kind of MILF.

Helen-Flanagan-1.jpg
Helen-Flanagan-2.jpg

Well, you can't have one.

I agree that Carole looks like she has been shored up by the US Corps of Engineers prparing for a post-hurricane tidal swell. Lets just hope that dyke don't blow. There'll be after-tremors from now until 2020. She, is a fat, geriatric, minger. You fellas are just sick.

Have a 'I totally agree with you'.
Geriatric minger maybe, but she is not a chubby. She is a skinny bint...

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Mine never went away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think those referred to were the ones you received and not the ones you give out. :dance:

A65CFDD5-6A85-4350-8C91-F1A67EA6F29C.jpeg

Beverley Turner, Broadcaster and wife of James Cracknell. On the BBC couch this morning, reviewing the newspapers. I have no idea what she said, but wow!

Maybe I can help you poor deluded geriophiles. In my wettest dreams, this is my kind of MILF.
Sorted.

You're welcome.
Dead right! This thread is about MILF's, Moms I would Like to F***. It is not about Moms with Substantial Flaws and Self-Esteem Issues that I think I Might have a Chance with when Taking my own Personal Deficiencies into Account (MWSFSEIIMCTPDA's).

Geriatric minger maybe, but she is not a chubby. She is a skinny bint...
Coming from you, that is not really saying much.

Moms with Substantial Flaws and Self-Esteem Issues that I think I Might have a Chance with when Taking my own Personal Deficiencies into Account (MWSFSEIIMCTPDA's).
Easy for you to say

I think you’ll have difficulty finding any MILF without some flaws and even fewer with no self esteem issues.

You just need to exploit their self esteem issues.
Plying them with alcohol usually helps, insecurities is another.

If in doubt, go the cougar route as most know exactly what they want.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest Threads