MILFs you would do.

...ironically all jam & Jerusalem types in RL.
Why do the posters on here keep writing in a language other than English? Do you all wear suits covered in pearl buttons with a one-man-band on your back singing 'Knees Up Mother Brown?'

Do you mean the Queens English or American English, two very different things
Don't baffle me with your logic. I'm just trying to figure out what your post meant.

Oh, knees up Mother Brown,
Knees up Mother Brown,
Knees up, knees up, never let the breeze up,
Knees up Mother Brown.

I can't help thinking that Vordeman is wedged in some incredibly well engineered frocks and if you disrupted their structural integrity with, say, a large kitchen knife she would go off like a microwaved saveloy
I thought that too, using the medium of rubberised elastic containment garments, however @Stonker found an image of said Gp Capt VR(T) wearing a strangely ephemeral dress with no obvious ratchet straps...

I thought that too, using the medium of rubberised elastic containment garments, however @Stonker found an image of said Gp Capt VR(T) wearing a strangely ephemeral dress with no obvious ratchet straps...
Implants can be partly self supporting, though the unsupported skin around them will tend to sag. Retaining shape also depends on other factors such as where the implant was positioned and physical activity. Working out in the gym could push them upwards but not in a good way.

Why do the posters on here keep writing in a language other than English? Do you all wear suits covered in pearl buttons with a one-man-band on your back singing 'Knees Up Mother Brown?'
It meant the sort of women who go to Women's Institute meetings in real life and are seen as pillars of the community