MILFs you would do.

There are loads of threads to post pictures of slappers in on Arrse, this one is for MILFS.
You get bitey quick don't you.
You make a chopping board look like a lap top.
Get back to you bin dipping you old fart. I tried so start a "blondes you would do" thread a few years ago but it was binned by a mod for the same defective reasoning " there are loads of threads to post pictures of slappers . . . . . ." Still isn't one for blondes you would like to fūck!

Get back to you bin dipping you old fart. I tried so start a "blondes you would do" thread a few years ago but it was binned by a mod for the same defective reasoning " there are loads of threads to post pictures of slappers . . . . . ." Still isn't one for blondes you would like to fūck!
Call them strawberry blonds and put them in the ginger thread, ffs do I have to think of everything.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
A skinny, but I would make an exception

Scaley there's hope for you yet - Darcy? in a heartbeat, till my ears bled

the only even slight downer in that video is the lass giving it her best to Set Fire To The Rain....Adele puts her soul into that song.

Agreed. That doesn't stop crap being spouted elsewhere.
A part from the cookery thread and a couple of threads in the music/film forum I rarely venture out of the NAAFI so I wouldn't know.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
In some sort of attempt to get this thread back on track....
Hurley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's no doubting she's a MILF, her son takes most of the pics!

This post is not related to any previous post in any way whatsoever. Not one of them.

I was told that in the early nineties, it was 10 grand a night.
So, based on a 10hr night, that’s 10,000 / 600 minutes = £16.66 per minute. Assuming I’m my usual manly thrusting self that night, I’ll go for a full 3 minutes so that’s 3 x £16.66 = £50 (approx).

So, on the basis that it’ll only cost me £50, I’m going to book my 3 minutes of memorable passion with Liz Hurley.

Anyone want 2s up