MILFs you would do.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Nah, I'm pretty sure she's entitled to a British passport already and doesn't need to deceive some ol' bloke off here to get one.

Apologies for my hasty reply to @wheel but his sort of nonsense needs to be nipped in the bud. :D

Having had time to reflect, my thoughts are thus.

Most "military men" are nothing to write home about. A few have outstanding qualities which I admire, but by and large I'd like to BE them, not shag them.

And as for marrying one, why? The fact that some unknown female of dubious origin mentions marriage should be enough to ring alarm bells for all but the most gullible.

Apologies for my hasty reply to @wheel but his sort of nonsense needs to be nipped in the bud. :D
Listen to you... if this sort of nonsense, regardless of whether it is 'his sort of nonsense' or otherwise, was nipped in the bud, Arrse would very quickly become a ghost forum and die. Nonsense is its very life blood.

Now fuck off and get back to being @HelenM. The men are enjoying it.

Nah, I'm pretty sure she's entitled to a British passport already and doesn't need to deceive some ol' bloke off here to get one.

Having had time to reflect, my thoughts are thus.

Most "military men" are nothing to write home about. A few have outstanding qualities which I admire, but by and large I'd like to BE them, not shag them.

And as for marrying one, why? The fact that some unknown female of dubious origin mentions marriage should be enough to ring alarm bells for all but the most gullible.
Woosh Sorry ladies looks like that one went straight over.

Listen to you... if this sort of nonsense, regardless of whether it is 'his sort of nonsense' or otherwise, was nipped in the bud, Arrse would very quickly become a ghost forum and die. Nonsense is its very life blood.

Now **** off and get back to being @HelenM. The men are enjoying it.
Titter;)

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Now **** off and get back to being @HelenM. The men are enjoying it.

R U ok hunny?

I only ask because this is not the only time recently you've had a sense of humour failure...