MILFs you would do.

Between takes, at some point, she will have gone off to the ladies room

And crimped off a substantial and thoroughly, embarrassingly, relationship-endingly malodorous one

Don't thank me - but it's good to remain grounded in reality :)
In all the hours - years - watching US "Cops & Robbers", the only scenes featuring a "rest room", would have been NCIS . . . where Ziva would surprise Tony far too frequently ;) !!

Just watching S3 Ep14, with her in a strapless, white, cocktail-dress ;) ,

and, voicing some very witty lines :) .
Between takes, at some point, she will have gone off the ladies room

And crimped off a substantial and thoroughly, embarrassingly, relationship-endingly malodorous one

Between takes, at some point, she will have gone off to the ladies room

Perhaps not...

In all the hours - years - watching US "Cops & Robbers", the only scenes featuring a "rest room", would have been NCIS . . . where Ziva would surprise Tony far too frequently ;) !!
[Sigh]Cote de Pablo..[/sigh]

A MILF THREAD..... WHO KNEW?

[Sigh]Cote de Pablo..[/sigh]
I preferred the highly dangerous and slightly psychotic early Ziva to the simpering American wannabe of later years, or Abby Sciuto , or both......why limit myself?

EDIT
Just to clarify this matter, I preferred Ziva when she wasn't trying to become American - why TF would the character WANT to become a Spam FFS?

Last edited:
I preferred the highly dangerous and slightly psychotic early Ziva to the simpering American wannabe of later years
I'm inclined towards the west coast and Kenzie.

In a threesome with Ziva, naturally.

Homes or Holmes, as in Eammon?