MILFs you would do.

Didn't Shania marry a bloke who went all religious and refused to have sex with her?
"Mutt" Lange. Zaffa record producer, or something. I believe the "no sex" thing was either mutual or her idea. I read about it in an interview FHM did with her many, many years ago (along with the obligatory lad's mag style pics (hubba hubba!)) but memory is a bit hazy.

Seems Mutt was playing bedroom golf with his secretary, which could bear out it being Shania driving the hide-the-salami ban.

Cele|bitchy | Shania Twain’s husband was cheating on her with his married secretary

Mmmm . . . yes!

Faye Tozer, always my favourite from that generation of bubble-gum, manufactured, teeny-bobber, bands.

I too found myself watching bits of Come Dancing, whilst zapping round all the free-view stations, looking for something (more) entertaining, for a Saturday night :( .

I noticed they kept Ms Tozer until the very end - just to keep you and me watching ;) .

My joint favourite for the “competition” would be News Reader Extraordinaire, Kate Silverton . . .

Two amusing, intelligent ladies, , with admirable physiques on both of them!

A pair of very “Sturdy Ladies” . . . ;) .
I just now found time to watch the first of those two clips.

Some observations:
1. She is stucking funning. (A thought that struck me time and time and again in her teeny bopper heyday, but then she was but a babby)​
2. Apparently there was a bloke sat next to/being interviewed with her. I'll have to check to find out.​
3. When the clip finished, I found I was wearing a big smile . . . . see point 1, then add that she has such a lovely manner​
4. I would lay money that if she walked into a cocktail party dressed like that, the sound of men's voices chattering would simply die away (and you'd hear the men getting self-inflicted whiplash injuries). See point 1.​
5. Those eyes, that smile, and that 'bat the eyelashes' thing . . . . Ooh Oooh Oooh . . . see point 1.​
Thank you.

Bracing myself for Kate's clip now . . . :)

Mmmm . . . yes!

Faye Tozer, always my favourite from that generation of bubble-gum, manufactured, teeny-bobber, bands.

I too found myself watching bits of Come Dancing, whilst zapping round all the free-view stations, looking for something (more) entertaining, for a Saturday night :( .

I noticed they kept Ms Tozer until the very end - just to keep you and me watching ;) .

My joint favourite for the “competition” would be News Reader Extraordinaire, Kate Silverton . . .

Two amusing, intelligent ladies, , with admirable physiques on both of them!

A pair of very “Sturdy Ladies” . . . ;) .
As to Ms Silverton:

1. There was a bloke - I noticed straight away​
2. Bloke vanished briefly from my consciousness about 2:15 in: I'm blaming cleavage-induced tunnel vision​
In short, Kate's deinitely well fit (for 28, never mind 48-and-a-mum) but young Tozer (see Point 1 in my previous) is stucking funning to watch.

I forgot.

Kate Silverton has size 9 feet (sturdy girl , 6foot tall in heels - built to be worked hard :-D), and she's wed to a former Bootneck.

I bet he's chuffed tae feck about the shared wardrobe, and looks perfect in that pink thing she wore for the launch .

Some of them are dead.
One of them my grandfather.

We never got him to talk about the war.

So sad: even when my little brother passed out of Lympstone, there was never chance of him finding out which looted frock Pops chose to wear for the celebration in Buxtehude,, when the Boche surrender was announced . . .

Last edited:
"Mutt" Lange. Zaffa record producer, or something. I believe the "no sex" thing was either mutual or her idea. I read about it in an interview FHM did with her many, many years ago (along with the obligatory lad's mag style pics (hubba hubba!)) but memory is a bit hazy.

Seems Mutt was playing bedroom golf with his secretary, which could bear out it being Shania driving the hide-the-salami ban.

Cele|bitchy | Shania Twain’s husband was cheating on her with his married secretary
Just over four years ago I was in Las Vegas and I saw her show at Caeser's Palace. Afterwards, my wife and I were going up to our rooms, and in the lift were Shania and her Sister, who is one of her backing singers. I could tell from the gleam in her eyes that she wanted me, oh yes, she was moist !