• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

MILFs you would do.

Faye Tozer. Just watched her on Strictly Come Dancing and she would get a 10 from me:

736DFD67-FC54-471F-8D72-BEF311C24162.jpeg

Don't be lazy, watch her on telly, you might learn something along the way.
Something I have done many times, and I didn't need to enlarge the TV screen to enhance my viewing pleasure.

Faye Tozer. Just watched her on Strictly Come Dancing and she would get a 10 from me:

View attachment 354197
Mmmm . . . yes!

Faye Tozer, always my favourite from that generation of bubble-gum, manufactured, teeny-bobber, bands.

I too found myself watching bits of Come Dancing, whilst zapping round all the free-view stations, looking for something (more) entertaining, for a Saturday night :( .

I noticed they kept Ms Tozer until the very end - just to keep you and me watching ;) .

My joint favourite for the “competition” would be News Reader Extraordinaire, Kate Silverton . . .

Two amusing, intelligent ladies, , with admirable physiques on both of them!

A pair of very “Sturdy Ladies” . . . ;) .

Last edited:
I watched her in the King Arthur thing the other day. Disappointed both with her, and with the programme which I thought was pretty poor
Agree about the program, an hour to tell us the excavations at Tintagel have come up with a lot of Mediterranean ware suggesting they kept trading after the Roman withdrawal is not big news and the genetic data is not new to me although it may have been to others.

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer
Mmmm . . . yes!

Faye Tozer, always my favourite from that generation of bubble-gum, manufactured, teeny-bobber, bands.

I too found myself watching bits of Come Dancing, whilst zapping round all the free-view stations, looking for something (more) entertaining, for a Saturday night :( .

I noticed they kept Ms Tozer until the very end - just to keep you and me watching ;) .

My joint favourite for the “competition” would be News Reader Extraordinaire, Kate Silverton . . .

Two amusing, intelligent ladies, , with admirable physiques on both of them!

A pair of very “Sturdy Ladies” . . . ;) .
As an added bonus this young lady is also officially a MILF Nadiya Bychkova

Last edited: