MILFs you would do.

Face like a spot welders bench and after four kids a fanny like a split kebab. You would have to be to lazy to **** to shag that.
Dear me, that's rough.
And so is the kid.
Exclude him on the basis of having a parent with an IQ less than cheese.

What about Dear, sweet lovablable Lilly Allen................... awaiting incoming so gets hat, coat, gloves...... and hails a taxi.

34? Crikey, she’s had a rough round! How much of her is fake and did us tax payers contribute?
Call me a puff, but she is a minger in the same league as our old friend Josie.
She looks pure filth, and for that reason alone I'd happily tie a gangplank to my arse and wave my inch and a wrinkle around in her cavernous growler before wiping it on her cheap curtains and effecting a swift egress from her sordid domicile.

She looks pure filth, and for that reason alone I'd happily tie a gangplank to my arse and wave my inch and a wrinkle around in her cavernous growler before wiping it on her cheap curtains and effecting a swift egress from her sordid domicile.
....and they say romance is dead! :smile:

For the humour . . . rather than the physique . . . :) .

Brooke Burke

505A42D300000578-6181445-Great_nick_The_Playboy_model_is_a_scarcely_believable_47_years_o-a-40...jpg
505A448400000578-6181445-Mom_of_four_She_has_four_children_from_two_marriages-a-23_1537290969481.jpg

Brooke Burke-Charvet (born September 8, 1971), better known by her maiden name, Brooke Burke, is an American actress, dancer, model, and television star